Chapter 20.

**ANA's POV**

I woke up to Harry's dark curls tickling my face. I fluttered my eyes open and looked at the clock, it was only 6 pm. I heard a beeping go off. I sat up slowly and looked around the room. It was Harry's phone.

I rolled out of Harry's arms slowly then went over to the phone an looked at the ID. It was Zayn. I answered it quickly. "Hello?" I quietly said. "Hey Ana. Harry there?" He asked. "He is asleep at the moment. Is it important?" I asked. "Not at all. I was just wondering if Harry wanted to go out tonight with me to the club we used to go to. Like a guys night out. If you don't mind?" He asked. "Not at all. I understand. I'll get Harry up and get him ready." I said. "Alright Love. Thanks." Zayn said, hanging up.

I set his phone back down then walked over to Harry's side of the bed. I slid onto his waist and straddled him, with each one of my legs on each side. "Baby.... You gotta get up." I said. He didn't budge. "Harry. Get up. Your going out with Zayn." I said, nudging him. "Noooooo." He groaned.

"It wasn't a question. Now get your lazy ass up now Styles." I said, a little louder. He rubbed his eyes then fluttered them open. "Ana. I don't want to get up." He mumbled. "That sucks. Harry, your going. It won't be that bad. Zayn is your Bestfriend. Just go hang out with him like old times." I said.

"It won't be the same. I have a girlfriend at home to care about. I don't need Bestfriends. I have you!" He flirted. "Awh. Thanks baby. Now go have fun with Zayn. I'll be here." I teased, then hopped off his waist.

He rolled his eyes. "Where am I going then?" He asked. "Uhm.. To some club Zayn and you used to go to he said." I answered. "Can you come with me?" He asked, getting out of the bed.

"No. Buuuuuuuuut I will see you when you get home." I said. "When is he coming?" He asked. "Probably about 5-10 minutes. You shouldn't have to change. You look great." I complimented. "Thanks babe." He kissed my cheek.

-5-10 minutes-

"I'll be thinking about you." Harry said, pecking my lips and slipping his shoes on. "Just have fun." I said. "Keep the doors locked, and keep your phone by you. Don't you try and leave the flat either Ana." He said. "Harry I won't! Ill be fine. Now go." I pecked his lips and pushed him out the door, waving to Zayn. I shut the door and locked it.

I walked on over to the couch and flipped on some TV.

**HARRY's POV**

"Loosen up Haz." Zayn chuckled, pulling into the club parking lot. "I know.. I just hate leaving her." I mumbled. "I understand. She's a great girl.. But there are going to be times where you have to hang out with your friends Haz." Zayn said, hopping out of the car. "I know. I'm not staying long, and I'm NOT drinking." I reassured, while getting out of the car.

"Fuck that. Your drinking. It is time for you to be the fun Haz I used to know." He huffed, punching my shoulder. "You know I hated my old self. I'm not going back to that. I'll drink a few." I implied.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Keep telling yourself that." He chuckled, walking me into the club.

------Awhile after------

"Harry! Slow down mate. That is your 7th shot." Zayn giggled, downing another drink. I rolled my eyes then downed another.

"The-These are amazing." I slurred. I must of drank a little more then I intended. "I want to dance." I slurred once again. "No... I think it is time to get you home." Zayn said. "Hell no. I want to dance... And I want to dance with her." I spat, pointing to a blonde chick with cheap make up on. "Yeah, no. Ana won't like that. Lets go." Zayn muttered. I rolled my eyes. "I hate you." I slurred. "Love you too man." Zayn chuckled, leading me out of the club and to the car.

"Do you know how hot that chick was man. Her hips... Oh damn. I just wanted to fu-" Zayn cut me off. "Whoah man. You have a girlfriend remember? Ana. Don't say that stuff man. I know your drunk but still." He explained, opening the car door for me.

"Whatever. Stick up for whoever. I don't care." I spat. He rolled his eyes then slammed the door. He ran to his side then slid in and drove off.

------

**ANA's POV**

I slowly was about to drift off to sleep when I heard a knock on the door. I popped up then opened the door. I saw Zayn holding Harry. "Is he alright?" I asked. "Just fine. He is drunk as hell. Luckily he is passed out. If he wakes up he will be a real ass. So I was thinking I could stay the night? Just in case. This is not the real Harry. This is a prick trapped in Harry's body. He is always a jerk when he is drunk or has a hangover." He chuckled. I nodded. "Yeah sure." I replied. I helped Harry in then we took him to the bedroom. We laid him down then walked out of the room. We walked over to the couch then started talking.

"I hope he had fun." I said. "Trust me. He did." Zayn said. I nodded and laid on his lap. "Are you comfortable?" I asked. "Completely." He replied, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep. I was about to go and sleep with Harry but I didn't have the strength to get up. So I just passed out on Zayn's lap.

A/N: sorry guys. This one was lame. xx