Chapter 64.

**ANA's POV**

"Who drove you home from the club?" Harry asked, me and him were now just laying on my bed cuddling. He cleaned all my cuts, and wrapped them up.

"Me and Niall took a taxi." I said, playing with his fingers. "Oh shit. I forgot that I punched him. Is he alright?" Harry asked. "Yeah... He's okay." I said. "Did he do anything? Why did he leave? He usually would stay with you all night if I'm not here.. I know him. It isn't like him to just leave." Harry said.

"No.. We just had a little fight." I replied. "Is that why I come here and find this?" He asked, pointing to the broken mirror. "What was it over?" He asked. "Nothing." I replied. "Ana." He warned. "Please don't make me think about it Harry." I begged.

"Okay baby. I'm sorry." He said. I nodded. "Let's play a game." Harry said.

"Like?" I asked. "How about we play monopoly?" He suggested. "I don't have it. I dont have any board games." I said. "Well... Do you want to play... Hide and Seek?" He asked.

"Yes!" I yelped. He chuckled. "Ill count." He said, covering his eyes. "Can we make it, hide and seek tag?" I asked. "Sure princess." Harry said, starting to count.

I squealed then rushed out of my room. I ran down the stairs and to my moms room. I ran to her closet and hid through her clothes.

"50! Here I come!" He yelled. I giggled then covered my mouth. I heard footsteps come into the bathroom. "The base is up at your bed by the way." Harry yelled. I giggled quietly.

Harry went to the other closet and started looking through it. I panicked and busted out of the closet and back up the stairs. I heard Harry quickly behind me.

I screeched and ran into my room and hopped on my bed. Harry ran in the room after me and pouted. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. "I don't wike this game." He said, in a baby voice.

"Then what do you want to play?" I asked. "Uhmm... oh I know! I want to play too hot!" He said.

"What the hell is that?" I asked. "It's where you have two people, and they have a make out session. You have to keep your hands to yourself though. If it gets to hard to handle, you'll end up touching your partner. When that happens, the winner gets to do whatever they want to their partner." Harry explained.

"That's so stupid. But alright." I huffed.

He smiled then sat next to me on the bed. He licked his lip then looked at my lips hungrily. He leaned down and attached his lips with mine. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth slowly then both our tongues fought.

I heard my front door shut but I thought it had to be just my mom getting home from work and she would be going up to bed soon anyway. I clenched my hands together, trying to make sure I don't touch Harry.

"Ana! I'm sorry about early... It's just the kiss made me think that we were something cause we made out and I thought you possibly had feeling for me. So I thought you'd
date me and not Harry." Niall said, walking into my room, clearly not noticing Harry. Harry growled and looked at Niall.

I wiped my lips quickly then hopped up. Harry was still positioned on me, while I was on my back. I so bad just wanted Niall to go away.. Cause in a second, it's all going to flip upside down.

"Oh.. Hey Harry." Niall said. "You kissed him?" Harry asked, with hurt in his eyes. "Yes.. But.. I didn't think you cared about me anymore." I quietly said. Harry growled then got off the bed and grabbed Niall by the collar and dragged him out of my room. "Ana you stay here. I'm not even kidding." Harry snapped, slamming the door.

----

**HARRY's POV**

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I snapped at Niall. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You kissed my girlfriend? Are you crazy?" I spat. "Harry.. She was in a confused situation." Niall said. "So you kiss her? Great fucking solution." I barked.

"Mate, it wasn't like that. I just wanted to clear her head." He said. I stayed silent. "Did she like it?" I asked quietly. "I-I don't know. She didn't pull away." He replied.

I felt a pain in my chest. "She didn't?" I asked, once more. "No." He said. I dropped my hands to my side then I started to walk down the stairs. "Where you going?" He asked. "Just for a walk." I quietly said.

I slipped on my shoes and walked out the door, to my surprise it was raining.

I slammed the front door to Ana's house. I felt the drops of water plot on my face.

Was I over reacting? I didn't have an answer. Ana was always the one who hated when I cheated... I regretted cheating.. Cause I was drunk. But Ana... She was sober.. And I knew it.

I was always the person to make second chances, but I never knew it hurt this much to be cheated on. I mean... Id consider it cheating. It is cheating right?

I felt my head ache with questions. My eyes grew with tears. I wanted to stay strong.. The last thing I want is to show my weakness and let everybody notice it.

I couldn't hold it in though. I didn't think it was this hard. "Fuck my life!" I yelled.

I walked down to a small path that led to a entrance to a lake. I walked down the path, feeling a few tears stream down my face.

I felt sick.

I felt stupid.

Idiotic? Maybe.

Maybe it wasn't Ana who screwed up. Maybe it was me. I messed up so many times.. She was done with me. She hated me. She doesn't love me, does she?

I felt my hands clench around the railing, holding myself up. "Why?" I cried out. "Why me?" I screamed. "I get that I'm stupid okay? I get it! I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. All I ever try to do is help people! My actions aren't right.. I know! I can't help them. Jesus Christ I can't! I hate myself! I do. I don't even deserve what I've recieved. I'm a mess!" I yelled out, letting anybody who listening, listen.

**ANA's POV**

"....I'm a mess!" Harry shouted. I heard every word he said. He hates himself? He's stupid? Doesn't deserve things? He let the words pour out.. What have I done?

"Harry..?" I asked, staying a far, but close distance away from him. I was drenched by the rain, but when Niall told me that Harry left.. I had to go.

Harry turned sharply and looked at me. "Why are you out here Ana? You'll get sick." Harry sniffled, trying to act like he wasn't crying.

"Do you ever not worry about me?" I chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood. He just stood there.

"Harry.." I started off, "I'm sorry." I said.

He didn't look at me, he was staring at everything else... But me. I walked over to him and grabbed him, making him look at me. "Harry Styles.. I'm sorry. I love you okay? What I did with Niall.. Was stupid. I admit it. Did I enjoy it? Not as much as I do with you. It was a mistake Harry. Mistakes happened. We've made a lot.. But we don't go anywhere. I love you. Not Niall.. I love you. Please Harry.. Don't let this break us up." I pleaded.

Harry just looked at my eyes, then back at my lips. He repeated that motion a few more times before he smashed his lips to mine.

I've never been so happy to feel his lips against mine. I smiled happily an pushed more into the kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and I heard him mumble, "you lose." He chuckled, referring to the game we were playing earlier. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

I've never wanted to be so close to him in my life. He pulled away and laid his head in the crook of my neck, pulling me into a hug. I stood on my tippy toes and pulled him closer. "Lets go home Harry." I said, pulling his hand in my direction. He nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked back to my house in complete silence. Neither of us, knowing exactly what to say.

**A/N:

Hey guys. Sorry if this was bad. I don't know anymore. But next chapter is going to be dirty but sweet.

My problem:

Okay so I broke up with my boyfriend, cause we fought to much. I was done.
But I found out that this guy I liked for awhile now liked me. Thing is that people are saying he actually doesn't like me and is just playing. If that is true I will be crushed. Cause I know for a fact I'm not pretty. I'm ugly but I really like this guy... Anyway.

I hope you guys liked this. I love you.

Ry. xx