Kidnapped?!

(A/N)

Oh ya it's gonna take longer for me to post now that school starts CRIIIIIII ;-;
Enjoy doe lololololllll
(F/c) = fav color
Lol

(Your P.O.V.)

Slowly waking up to the morning sunlight I lay in bed staring at the morning sky. I mumbles "stupid light.. I want to go to sleep.. GDI" (GDI: god damn it/dammit lolololllllll). I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom taking a shower and brushing my teeth. Looking at my teeth, they were shiny af probably make someone blind using them mhm oh ya (why do I do dis). As soon as I got into my (F/c) shirt and ripped jeans I went down to the kitchen and myself some waffles. When they were ready I ate them and went for a walk in the park. Staring at the sky while walking I notice someone was slowly following behind me trying to go unnoticed.. Wow they sucked because they were pretty obvious with the mask they are wearing... Starting to get scared from him I decided to walk quickly back home and locked myself in my room. I stayed there the whole day and only left my room for food and bathroom. When it was night I changed into my pajamas and went straight to bed.

(E.J. P.O.V.)

As soon as she fell asleep I made my move and slowly opened the window. I got a bag and started to pack some of her closed then picked her up and ran to the mansion. I knew she would freak out when she woke up so as soon as I got there I layed her on a bed putting the bag with her clothes on the floor. When I was done I locked the window and locked the door as I was leaving her room. I went to the kitchen to eat until I was stopped by masky. "what is it masky?" I asked annoyed because I was hungry, "who the girl you brought? Your girlfriend" he asked. I shook my head slightly blushing, thank god I wore a mask then I replied "slender told me to bring her here". He didn't seem satisfied with my answer but nodded and went back to eating his cheesecake with hoodie. I went to the fridge and opened it then grabbed a jar that has a kidney in it. Slowly opening it I life my mask a bit only showing my mouth and started to eat. When I was done eating I went out hunting.

(Your P.O.V.)

I woke up in a room that wasn't mine.. I started to panic and when I heard footsteps near the door I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. There were three voices that entered the room.. "Masky, why are you coming with me" said one of them, then who must be 'masky' said "well I wanted to see this new girl if she's gonna be one of us". One of us? What did he mean by that? I got a bad feeling about this... Suddenly without thinking I opened my eyes and jumped up, as soon as I did all three turned their head to look at me. "W-who are u?!" I said slightly shaking, two with a mask.. And one with a hood that makes it hard to see his face but looks like he has a frown.. One of the masked boys has facial features while the other only has two holes for eyes with something coming out of them.. The one with the blue mask raised his hand and said "don't worry we won't hurt u, honest" that didn't make me put my guard down at all.. The one with facial features said "what's your name?" I slightly looked at the ground then back at them and said "(Y/n)". He tilted his head at me and said "im masky and this is hoodie" he pointed the one with the frown. Then the one with the blue mask said "im eyeless jack or E.J." I nodded.. I felt more at ease for some reason but I didn't put my guard down.. For all I know they are here to kill me.. Oh god what's happening..