36

"Marry me Bex," he smiled, his eyes twinkling.

My eyes widened, shocked. Is this a dream? Has Simon actually just proposed to me?

"Bex, I've never felt this way about anyone before and I know you haven't either. We have fixed each other incredibly and you've shown me what love is. I want to be that guy who can show you off properly like 'yah that's the girl that made me understand love'. You mean way too much to me and I need to be with you for as long as I can. So please, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I screeched in excitement, still not believing what was happening. Simon's smile widened into a cheeky grin and he pulled me in for a hug rapidly. Our bare bodies warmed each other's up as we kept pulling tighter. I took that moment to take in what had just happened. I was in shock - the guy that I thought couldn't trust me, has just proposed to me. The love of my life. We've been together a few days away from 6 months and we are already engaged. It just proves how strong and madly in love we are with each other.

"I love you," I mumbled into his shoulder. My eyes started to water, full of happiness.
"I love you more." He whispered, tugging me closer so there was so air between us. My heart fluttered, skipped a beat and melted as he said those words. My love is indescribable for Simon Minter. I'm actually his.

I skipped down the stairs full of excitement. My mood had completely changed then from what it was the last few days because of Simon. By him proposing and by him sleeping with me again, my guilt and him just rushed out of my body again. It was like putting the bins out. The rest of the guys were recording so me and Simon kind of had the house to ourselves, but then we'd rather spend it in bed.

When I got to the kitchen, I walked around for a bit, deciding want to make for us. It was a hard choice since there was literally nothing in the fridge so it was decided to be a pasta salad. We have been hitting the gym recently so this will always help. I took out the knife as well as the vegetables before putting them onto a chopping board to start cutting them. As I was cutting them, I felt a presence appear from behind me and move closer to me. Thinking it was Simon, I span around, leaving the knife on the board with a hug smile on my face. It wasn't Simon it was no one. There was no one there. I frowned, my face showing confusion. I felt someone come up to me, but now they are gone. Quickly, I shrugged it off and carried on chopping.

A few minutes passed and I was still questioning that figure from the back of my head. There definitely was someone there, I felt them.
"Simon I swear if that's you," I giggled, throwing the peppers into the bowl. There was no response so I turn around again to see Simon...but not my fiancée Simon. Him.
"Do you ever just fuck off?" I asked rolling my eyes. I was surprised with myself because I'm normally horrified of seeing him but I've seen him too many times and I know he can't hurt me. He put his hand on his waist and looked hurt.
"Nope. Not when you treat me like that."
"Well do you mind leaving then?" I asked pointing to the door. He stopped looking hurt and changed his expression into a smirk. This is what sent the chills up my spine.
"Only if you leave with me," he huskily whispered coming up to me. I leant back onto the side, goosebumps prickling up my spine. He kept coming closer until...

"Bex?!" Someone shouted from the door. I slowly removed my head to the side, but still keeping him in the view of my eye to see Josh standing there.
"Why you leaning on the side like that?" He asked tilting his head to the side. My eyes widened and twitched my head to the left where he was.
"There's nothing there?" He asked looking back at me from over where I twitched. Tears started to fill my eyes as his smirk widened. I looked away from Josh and faced him immediately.
"See no one sees me. It's just me and you...just like the good old days," he whispered grabbing a hold of my waist. I screamed as his revolting hands touched my waist. A tear fell from my cheek as he gripped onto me...tight.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted pushing him off me to turn around. I grabbed the knife and started to cut the cucumber ignoring him around me but still forgetting Josh was there.
"Why won't you let me touch you anymore? Where did your fun go?" He asked a sad tone in his voice. I grabbed the knife tighter as I slammed down the cucumber.
"Because I don't belong to you! I'm with Simon now! We're engaged!"
"I know. He won't stay with you for long though, you belong with me," he whispered into my ear moving away slightly. His dark hot breath darted into my ear hole, making me cringe. My heart dropped in terror.

"Why won't you ever leave me alone?!" I shouted turning around with the knife and darting it. I gasped, dropping the knife. Blood covered the knife and my clothes as it uncontrollably came out of the body. He didn't say a thing, he lead there helpless. The breathing got short fast and then it just stopped...

I stood there frozen. The knife lead on the floor as well as the body. I've just killed a living human being...and it wasn't him.

It was Josh.