14

For what seemed like forever, we broke away. We slowly broke away, absorbing each other's faces. Our eyes were still locked onto each other's as well as our body connection.
"Simon," I whispered, my eyes still locked onto him. His eyes were glowing. They were beautiful.
"I like you...a lot."
"I like you too, a lot," Simon smiled. I smiled back taking in what he had just said. Simon likes me too. All this stress, all this panicking, for nothing. This beautiful boy likes me. Just hearing those words makes me feel better. Seeing him makes me feel better. His vanilla scented smell makes me feel better. His smell beats every other boy in the world; it's so cute. It felt weird for me too. To feel like this - in love. I've never felt it before and it feels weird. I'm always thinking of Simon. Every move I make, my thoughts led straight to Simon. When he goes, I'm sad. So this is what love feels like. Well now I know and I'm glad I got to experience it with Simon.

"What you smiling at?" Simon asked chuckling slightly. I blinked from my day dream to see me and him were still absorbing our pretty eyes.
"What?"
"Your smiling Bex, why?"
"Because I'm happy," I confessed, slightly shocked those words came out my mouth. Simon was shocked too but gave me a heart warming smile. Soon it faded, which gave me a puzzled look.
"Bex, there is something though," he drooped. My worries started to rise up heavily. Please don't ruin this moment.
"We need to talk about your problem."
"What one?" I chocked, pulling away from Simon. Not him. I don't want him brought into this moment. I could feel my breathing getting shorter as I waited for Simon to reply.
"Your drinking problem, your sex life and your past," Simon sighed when he hit "past." My eyes dropped from Simon's to the floor. I sighed heavily and let go of his neck.

"Sit then," I spluttered, tugging Simon to my sofa. He sat down next to me so our legs were touching. We both sat cross legged with our hands to ourselves.
"There is no rush, just talk when you need."
"Nah you deserve to know. What do you want to know?"
"If we get together, can I trust you?" Simon asked looking at me seriously. He was so serious about this, as was I. We both wanted this.
"I'm not too sure Simon. But we have been friends for a long time and the whole time I've been friends with you, I've not had a drink nor slept with anyone. You've changed my life and I want it to stay this way," I smiled, slightly tearing up. Simon has changed my life so much I can hardly remember the old me anymore. It's like there always is a bit of colour in a black and white world. Every dark side has an exit. There is always a way out.
Simon smiled and took a hold of my hands. I looked towards our hands and sniffed. They fit perfectly. There were meant to be. "No one is ever too good for you princess"

"My dad always said darkness never lasts forever," I croaked due to my tears. I felt a tear drop of my face as the memory of my dad saying that. Simon let go of one of my hands and wiped the tears rolling from my face. The hand he let go of, made it's way back to his hand that was wiping the tears away. It took ahold of his as he held my cheek, which allowed me to rest my face on his hand.
"Your dad seemed like a very wise man."
"He was. He was always right too. As well as never failing to put a smile on my face," I smiled. Simon looked at me in sympathy before pulling me in for a cuddle. His arm wrapped around me while my head laid on his shoulder.
"Which you also do." I felt Simon relax and saw his mouth widen. He looked over to me so we made eye contact again smiling. He leant it and pressed a kiss on my lips as we snuggled up to put a film on.

"Bex?" Simon asked half way through the film. I was falling asleep during the film because Simon was just so comfy. I looked up at him with a confused look.
"I trust you."
"Thank you," I blushed, smiling up at him. It makes me feel special that he trusts me. It shows that we are moving forward already. I'm so pleased I'm doing this with a kind, beautiful boy. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Plus I feel well. Course I still have my anxiety; that will never go away. But Simon can help prevent less of it. My dad would be happy and so proud of me.

I felt myself in a pair of arms in the air. Is this a dream? I was moving. My eyes were refusing to open and I couldn't move my body far. Instead of fighting it, I snuggled up into the arms. Within seconds, I was placed into a bed. Then I knew it was Simon who put me there. Without opening my eyes, I grabbed the back of his t-shirt and tugged it.
"Stay," I mumbled half asleep. Simon chuckled before taking the space on the other side of the bed. He pulled me over so we was snuggled up to each other.
"Night."
"Night beautiful," Simon whispered while stroking my hair.

Well this chapter made me feel lonely haah. Hope your enjoyed it!!

No updates tomorrow as I've been busy writing another one ;) but I will update this as soon as i can!!

Lots of love

Ellaaaa x