19

Me and Simon were casually strolling down the field at 10 o'clock at night swaying our hands forward and backwards. There wasn't really anything to see since it was dark apart from the lampposts that were glowing from a distance away. We were just talking about random stuff, laughing a lot and trying to avoid dog poo even though we couldn't see so we looked like salsa dancers.
"Dog poop!" Simon shouted pointing at the floor. I squealed and jumped away, pulling Simon with me. He walked into the part he pointed, which caused me to gasp.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Simon started laughing loudly. He held onto his stomach and leant down dying of laughter. I leant on my side still standing and frowned confused.
"There wasn't any dog shit there Bex," Simon splattered between the laughs. My mouth opened wide as I started to laugh as well.
"You bitch!" I shouted laughing. We were both laughing like weirdos and probably waking up people in flats or homeless people. A few lights came on from buildings, which made us laugh harder as everyone was waking up because of us. I know, we were mean.

"I'll get you back," I smirked when we recovered from our laugh. He brushed his top to remove any creases before his eyes shot towards me. I couldn't read his emotion through his eyes so I waited for him to speak.
"Like to see you try," Simon chuckled, finishing off brushing his top before putting his hand back in mine. My eyes squinted at him and we started to walk off again.
"I am good at revenge."
"Well I'm still not scared," Simon sarcastically spoke whilst raising his brows which caused me to roll my eyes laughing slightly.
"We'll see," I mumbled whilst smirking to myself. Simon didn't reply as he didn't hear me so we just carried on walking down the field towards my place swinging our hands again.

When we got to my house, I started to search around my pockets to find my key. Every pocket I checked there was no key. I started to panic, throwing my arms all over myself trying to find them.
"Simon..." I whispered starting to panic, he turned around from what he was looking at and looked at me confused.
"What?"
"I can't find my key," I shivered taking my hands away from my pockets. Simon's face turned from confused into a smirk. As soon as he smirked, I knew exactly why he was smirking. I folded my lips, slouching my body position and held my hand out. He pretend he didn't know what I wanted so he playfully took my hand and place a kiss on the back of it.
"Simon, key," I said rolling my eyes. He shrugged still playing along with his joke that he thought he was funny. Therefore, I started to search his pockets trying to find my key. I checked every pocket in his outfit and still couldn't find it while Simon allowed what was happening. I moved closer to him so our bodies were touching which caused him to smirk. He liked being close to me which meant it was the perfect moment to tease. I wrapped my arms around his waist and slid my hands into his back pockets. He jumped a little but soon smirked and wrapped his arms around my neck.
"Got ya," I winked pulling the key out of his back pocket from his jeans. He quietly moaned as I started to slowly slip my hands out of his pockets. The key rattled when it escaped before it unlocked the door. We walked in and Simon shut the door slowly.
Neither of us said a word, we just watched him close the door. He was closing it slowly on purpose; to tease. There never was any patience in me, so I charged up and slammed the door shut. Simon smirked and closed his eyes slightly.
"Hurry up," I whispered at him. He carried on smirking as he snaked his arms around my waist. His movement was speeding up but slowly. I couldn't wait any longer.

I grabbed his cheeks and smashed my lips onto his. He kissed back immediately as he pulled me tighter to get closer with him. His hands removed from my waist and started to run up and down my body. My hands moved from his cheeks to his neck as we carried on kissing. His hands started to slip up my shirt, allowing him to feel my cold skin from underneath my top. We smiled into the kisses at his movement. He wanted me and I wanted him, and we were both sober.

As his hands were moving faster up my top, they met to the back of my bra. He pinged it jokingly before starting to unclip it. Immediately I broke the kiss off and moved away from him holding my head in my hand.

Memories started to come back. Him. He was crawling back. He was still in my life, running my life. He's always there.

"Bex? You okay?" I heard Simon faintly ask sounding concerned. My head was pounding as I dropped onto the floor. Tears started to flow out. He's back. The tears blurred my vision but I heard Simon place himself next to me. We were leaning on the door; me in tears. Simon pulled me into a hug, pulling me close and started to stroke my hair.
"It's okay," he soothed as he rubbed my back in circles. I balled my eyes out on his shirt leaving a mark.
"It's not though. He's always here," I spluttered through the tears. Simon took me out of his chest and stared into my eyes.
"Who?"

"Him."