18

"Josh?" Tazz questioned frowning, "what did Josh do?"
"He..." I started but couldn't finish. Tazz's eyes widened massively.
"Bex! What did he do?!" She shouted, loosing her patience. I jumped a little but sighed and tried to find words to come out of my mouth.
"He threatened me. 'Break him and you're dead.'"
"What? As if Josh would say that. He loves you Bex."
"What you saying you don't believe me?" I asked raising my voice in anger. My fists clenched together in fury. Why would I make this up! Tazz sighed and looked away from me.
"Don't get annoyed. It's not that I don't believe you, I've just known Josh longer then you. He has been there for me whenever me and Harry had a disagreement. I think you need to go home and rest Bex," Tazz soothed rubbing my arm. Rapidly, I moved my arm so she couldn't touch me. My eyes turned red as I could feel the smoke coming out of my ears. She looked at me, scared. I lifted my hand up...to slap her but I couldn't control it. My body was controlling it's self. Therefore, I had to fight it. Trying to pull my hand down, I got up and hissed at her furiously.
"Don't fucking tell me what to do. I know what he said to me." With that, I stormed back into Nandos not looking back.

Josh was still sitting in his same seat which surprised me a little because I'd thought he moved. My anger was still high so I quickly walked over and stood above Josh. He felt my presence and turned round frowning.
"Move."
"What?"
"I said fucking move. I don't want you sitting next to me," I shouted but not so the whole place could hear. The lads and the girls minus Tazz were all looking at me and Josh puzzled. Luckily, he followed my order and switched with Freya. There was a few mumbles down the other end of the table but I ignored it and sat down to be greeted by my food. I wasn't even hungry. Simon was looking at me puzzled from what I could see in the top of my eye.

During the meal, I didn't say a word to anyone. Everyone was speaking and making a conversation apart from me. Simon kept glancing over at me every now and then but I just carried on forcing the food down my throat. Tazz came back in too a few minutes after I told Josh to move and she didn't come over to us once. It surprised me a bit since Harry was over here but maybe she was still a bit scared of me.
"You okay?" Harry whispered leaning over during the food. I didn't look over, I just nodded my head while nibbling on a chip.
"What did Josh do?" He asked sounding concerned. I looked over at him analysing his face. He wasn't being nosy but I still was mad.
"Why don't you ask your beloved girlfriend? Oh wait never mind, she thinks it's a lie anyway," I scowled, squinting my eyes. Harry seemed quite taken back and sad which caused me to sigh. My anger started to decrease as I saw how sad and scared Harry looked.
"Sorry. It's just she don't believe me and it's pissed me off."
"It's fine don't worry, I'll have a word with her later," he soothed putting his hand on my shoulder sympathetically. I felt Simon staring at us, not annoyed but confused.
"I'll fill you in later," I answered to his look.

When dinner was finished, we all walked out of Nandos in pairs. Me and Simon were at the back holding hands with me leaning onto him. Tazz was avoiding me, which was probably for the best. She kept looking over during the time we were at Nandos and went to the toilet when I came out of it. The guys felt awkward about it but to us, it seemed pretty normal. I'm used to it though, a lot of people hate me.
"See you guys later then!" The guys and girls all said to me and Simon. We were walking home since I don't live that far from Westfield and Simon will probably stay at mine tonight. They all walked over giving us all hugs; Jj's being the tighter hug of course. Tazz didn't hug me or Simon she just jumped straight into the car. I didn't care and neither did anyone else apart from Harry. When Harry came to hug me, he whispered in my ear.
"Don't worry about her, I'll make her see sense."
I thanked him while Harry nodded before Josh pushed Harry out of the way to hug me. He had his arms out waiting for me to return for the hug but I wasn't comfortable. I thought he wouldn't have hugged me after what happened when I came back in but it makes it seem less 'suspicious' for him and what he said to me earlier - which still pissed me off.

I raised my eyebrow at him and scoffed to think he was crazy if he wanted a hug from me. Josh rolled his eyes and threw his arms around me roughly. He pulled the hug tighter, trying to tell me to hug him back, which I refused.
"Hug me back you slag," he whispered in my ear as he rested his head in my shoulder.
"No you're crazy if you think will."
"People will get suspicious."
"I really don't give a fuck Josh, I ain't done nothing wrong," I growled, getting the strength to push him off me. Josh scowled and gave me a really dirty look before walking off to Freya and putting his arm around her shoulder. I folded my arms and scoffed before Simon noticed.

"Shall we getting going?" He asked looking down at me with a smile. I smiled and took a hold of his hand before nodding. Simon smiled back as we started walking off into the darkness.

Hey guys!

So I've kept my aim so far by updating every 2 days go me aha.
So there has been beef with Josh Tazz and Bex ;))

Omg I was going through my camera roll and stuff today and I didn't realise that like 70% of my camera roll is off Simon...oops. But I kept pretty much all of them🤔😂

See you's on sunday!!

Ellaaaa x