26. I Might Be Perfect With You

Start from the beginning

"Can I sit with you guys? I don't wanna go back to the bus yet." I say with a laugh.

"Yes." They all say at once.

I take a seat on the ground with them all gathered around, they of course all began to ask questions which I freely answered, some being about the guys, others about Lilah and the rest about me.

I don't know what made me want to get to know all of these kids but I did, I wanted to hang out and fan girl over bands with them because in reality I'm just like them, just a fan girl who got lucky enough to meet her favorite band member.

"What's it like being friends with them?" A girl I learned whose name was Alex asked.

"It's crazy, that's for sure. There's never a dull moment." I say remembering all the fun memories I have with them.

"When did you start listening to Pierce the Veil?"

"I wanna say a few months before I met Jaime, I had just gotten into them."

"Was Jaime your favorite?"

"I think it's safe to say he was. I think it was the dimples." I laugh getting them to do the same.

"What's your all-time favorite song of theirs?" The questions kept coming from every direction.

"I'd probably have to say Tangled in the Great Escape." I say thinking for a moment.

"Are you guys going to have another baby?"

This one startled me then made me laugh, "Not any time soon, Lilah is enough."

Just as I was about to say something I heard my phone begin to ring so I took it out of my pocket and saw Jaime's face illuminate the screen, "Hold on guys it's my baby daddy." I say getting them to laugh and freak out at the same time.

"Yes?"

"Where are you, you've been gone for like two hours?"

"I've been outside talking to your fans." I say before pulling the phone off my ear.

"Say hi you guys."

They all scream 'hi' and 'I love you's' before I return the phone to my ear, "See told you." I laugh.

"Tell them all I said hi and I love them too."

"He says hi and he loves you guys too." I say seeing them all freak out again.

"When are you coming back to the bus, we're about to go get breakfast really quick."

"Ooh I'll be right there." I say before hanging up.

"Guys I have to go." I say with a pout.

I get up from my spot and begin to give each of them a hug, "You guys stay warm and enjoy the show, don't get sucked into a mosh pit and don't talk to strangers."

They all laugh and nod their heads, I say one last goodbye before walking off towards the bus where the guys stood outside waiting.

"Are you trying to steal my fans Vespillo?!" Vic says with a glare.

I laugh and shrug my shoulders, "Maybe."

"Well don't do that, it hurts my feelings." He glares again as he crosses his arms.

"Aw poor baby." I say pinching his cheek as soon as I get closer to him.

"I'm not friends with you." He says as he begins to walk in another direction assumedly towards our breakfast spot.

After breakfast I quickly got dressed into something a bit more presentable to go get the girls from the airport, I left my blue jeans on but switched tops, going for a tan colored top then threw on a dark brown leather jacket over it.