He then extended his hand towards her and offered her the 'Brazilian coffee' which he had just made.

Lathika turned her head to see what it is and their eyes met again...

Nivaan was staring at her intensely and this made lathika to be lil conscious and she quickly lowered her eyes and took the coffee mug from him..

..........

Vth every passing minute..., lathika felt better vth the increasing warmth inside the room because of the fireplace.

.........

But all this tym she could feel Nivaans gaze on her even though she is nt looking on his side...

They say that...,
"Girls has that certain inbuilt power in them that they can easily find out whoz staring them.., vthout even looking at them.. ;) "

...........

The silence inside the room is making her impatient...
And Nivaans intense stare is making her feel butterflies around her belly...

Lathika then decided to break that awkward silence in between them and turned her head towards Nivaan...

" Thanku soo much for saving me sir...
I... had lost all hope of survival..."
.......she finally said and she can hear her own voice echoing inside the room..

Lathika then waited for Nivaan to respond...

But Nivaan didn't said a word....
He just sat there vth his left hand placed on the arm rest and placed his right hand below his lip line...., admiring her to the fullest..

...........

Vth her folded legs on one side and her hands covering herself vth that shawl in that glowing natural fire..., she was looking a pebble that was just taken from the ground...

Pure and natural... Nivaan couldn't take his eyes off her and her small nose hole on the left side of her nose which always screams for his attention is giving him a tough tym now...

He just wanted to run his fingers on her every detail....

..........

Seeing Nivaan nt responding to her..., she felt really hard to stay infront him vth his eyes focussed only on her.....

.........

" the left corner room.., upstairs... That's ur room... Gud night.... "
........said Nivaan and stood up from the couch and went to upstairs towards his room on the right end vthout looking back at lathika....

For a second lathikas jaw dropped hearing Nivaans voice in all of a sudden...

But then she made up herself and went towards the room following Nivaan sinhas directions and ended up infront of a room which was as big as her office canteen..

...........

At the centre of the room..., there is a huge double cot bed vth rich velvet bedsheet..

One can sleep for days on that bed if given a chance...

But for Lathika..., at present..., sleeping is the last possible thing she could think of..

She just sat on the bed and felt the soft n smooth bed below her fingers...

........

Same vth Nivaan too.... He tried to sleep ignoring all the memories of Lathika that were making him sweat...

He rolled over the bed in different positions trying to sleep...
But nothing worked for him that tym.....

Nivaan then got up from the bed and gulped a glass of water placed on the table beside the bed..

" What the hell is wrong vth me... y am i sweating lyk this...??!! "
.....he said to himself and sat on the bed and closed his eyes...
But all he could remember was lathikas face and her posture which he just imprinted at the fire place...

" ohhh... Damn... she is soo...!!! she is soo... Pure...!! There is such a captivating aura around her...
She reminds me of someone very close to me...
Bt why...!! "
.........Nivaan was now fiddling vth his ownself....
But his thoughts took control over him....

He just couldn't resist himself being under the same roof vth lathika and just a few steps away from her...

...........

Its around 2 pm that night...

Lathika is now trying to rest her thoughts as she was tired.... but before she could sleep on that mushy bed... she heard a the door knock...

Lathika checked the time for once and got up frm the bed to opn the door..

..........

Seeing Nivaan infront of her at the time..., alarmed her brain...

" Niv.....Nivaan sir...!!??? Wha...what happened...??!! "
........lathika stammered..., seeing him in his night wear..., and vth messy hair..., for the first time..
She couldn't take her eyes off him for a second....

That's when Nivaan cleared his throat and said...,

"Lathika.....!!! I.... I want you...!! "

..............

Comment ur views.... :)