Old Fights

You walked quietly with Team Rwby in the dark as they arrived back in Vale, It was super late as the moon rose over Prof.Ozpins spire atop beacon Academy. You looked up and smiled seeing the big buildings it was a pleasant view you where not use to, this all felt so right as if this was destiny you came here.  Another team of unrecognizable people ran out to greet you guys "Ruby! Weiss! Yang! Blake!" A dorky looking man called as they ran up.

 "Its excellent to see you guys" Ren nodded respectfully happy to see they all returned safely. "Seems like you picked up a new friend along the way" A tall beautiful lady smiled with a slight laugh. "YOUR BAAAACK!" Nora glomps the team happily "who's ya new friend?" She adds. 

"Oh this is Y/N we are helping her with a secret mission" Yang says with a normal confident smile, "secret Mission?" A voice said from above as a handsome monkey boy came down right next to blake which mildly startled her. "A secret mission about?" Sun asked. "We cant tell you its a secret mission Dummy!" Ruby laughed at Sun.  

With all the talking, you looked at the map that you where given by Weiss and slipped away into the darkness to meet up with them tomorrow. 

~~~~~
The young paper boy looked him over with shock and anger "your not dead..?!" Was the first remark that came out of his mouth. "Im pretty hard to kill when my father was a murderer himself" Mercury responded simply with a shrug as he stepped around. The two stared at each other "you took her from me..." He snapped. "I didnt take no one, everyone just prefers the hot guy... especially Y/N she chose me because I actually was around her... I guess i did kinda steal her cause she always chose me over you" He chuckled tilting his head a bit with a smirk. Dilon growled "What have you become? you where so timid before you disappeared" He asked in slight fear. 

"A murderer... like my old man, but better. I got a life.. a home, food on the table, its easy... its simple... same thing everyday" He shrugged, "So... you left her cold" He growled. "She was away that night anyways... I left in the heat of the night" As he spoke he smirked. Heat... He burnt down the house. "You left her!" He growled. "She only cared for you and you got up and left!" He snapped getting closer. 

"She was a sweet girl, I thank her for taking care of me but I live off myself... I never cared" The words felt off to Merc. Like he totally didnt mean it, He still cared for her slightly, He owed so much to her and it hurt to say things like that. Dilon goes in for a punch and Mercury simply grabbed his wrist and twisted it behind his back on the verge of snapping his arm when He hears a rustle...