Conflicted Hearts

So Broken heart strings bled the blues as we tried to empty ourselves and try to feel nothing

"So what's your name?" Yang asked as she reloaded her gauntlets preparing for another fight, "y-y/n" You responded softly with a slight smile feeling safe around all these huntress' who knew what they where doin with weaponds, "Your name sounds oddly familiar... hm... didn't (friend's name) mention her?" Weiss rested her hand on her hip. "She-Shes doing ok?!" You immediately recognise that name and perk up. "She's a strong fighter and hell of a cook too" Yang smiled crossing her arms, You giggled "im glad shes doing alright, i sometimes worry if shes doing ok" you admit. "She speaks of you a lot you two must be close" Ruby smiled.

"We've known each other for a long time" the five of you head off on the journey. "So what's this guy your looking for like?" One asked. "He's changed a lot since the last time I saw him, he was young, brave and a bit of a tsundere. But now he's dark, cruel... He lost his spark..." You admits quietly with a whimper. "that sucks" Yang noticed how sad you were. "hes now cruel, evil, obeying this lady... he was always a lone wolf. Never trusting anyone but now..." She seemed angry and super upset. Weiss put her hand on your back "then why chase after him, he sounds like hes beyond the point of recovery" She asked. 

"because he made me a promise when we where kids, I cant simply just let him walk away and leave me empty handed!" You stood up your heart filling with spunk to protect him "i want him back! im not gonna stop!" you said with a weak confidence as tears where threatening to fall. 

~~~~~~~

"your oddly quiet today" Emerald notes Mercurys lack of annoying puns and comments, "what do you mean? im usually quiet when im plotting how to annoy you" He said with a growl seemingly very irritable. "sheesh your seriously moody kiddo" Roman sneered lighting his cigarette. "What was that" Mercury snarled, his gaze like knives threatening to snap and break his arm. "leave him along, hes just having lady problems" Cinder mocked. Mercury got up and left with a hiss "hes thinking about the girl again, should i go talk to him?" emerald asked. "no, he just needs to cool off and he will come back when he was hungry" Cinder sighed. 

Roman got up and walked over to see him watching a few grimm in the distance "I thought you could feel nothing" Roman responded softly. "heh, dont we all" Mercury muttered looking away. "a bond right? a women's heart and your own..." Roman said cryptically. "I dont know it would of been easier if she was taken by another man or its harder that shes still single waiting for me" Mercury said with a sneer.