You...

You left the shop for a moment to collect some wood as a few new costumers walk in, "Oh hello there~" You mother greeted them with a wave, "Oh hello, im sorry we are visiting from the big city. we haven't been here in forever. we got a little lost on the way to the inn" The young tall dark brown haired lady smiled friendly. "And who do we have the pleasure of serving?" Your father asked with a friendly smile from behind the counter. "I am Ash, this is my son Silver and my daughter in law Jade" She introduces the three with fake names. Mercury groaned in "are you serious?" and Emerald jabs him in the side so he shuts up "welcome, What a lovely family" You mother looked at Mercury with a slightly curious stare. "welcome, can we get you guys anything?" She asked cleaning off one of the tables

"I was actually wondering, is there any inn's near by? and what stores you have in this cute little town?" Jade (Emerald) asked hopeful. "Ah yes, Tree Haven Inn is down the street past the burnt house... On Topaz Avenue to be exact. We have very little... We have a bakery, Inn, Library, Small neighbourhood police building and a grocery store but residents tend to grow most of there products. There are quite a few business people do in there homes. Like honey, Quilting and a engineer to fix weaponry" Mother gave them directions pointing off west down the path. "That's great thank you, we will probably come back later for coffee" Ash smirked. A sound of a bell came from the back door and a young lady walked in who seemed to have forgotten something. 

You had forgotten your key's to your bike lock, you looked over to see who your parents where talking to when you grabbed your keys. Your gaze met with the son "Silver"  You stared at him for a moment your eyes widening in surprise No... It cant be... Mercury....?. His eyes widened for a second remembering who you are and you both realized who you where looking at. He quickly looked away not wanting to dwell on that possibility "honey, could you take this young family to the town's inn?" You mother asked. "o-oh... sure... it would be a pleasure" you hung up your apron and lead them out. 

"We are little ways out of the small town, we are at the entrance to greet guests to start them off towards where they need to go" You explained as you walked along the forest. You looked over your shoulder to see 'Silver' looking you over and Emerald and Cinder looking around as if in interest. You two past the burnt house "such a tragic loss...." You whispered softly with a slightly dry tone. "Im not sure why you guys needed a guide.... you have someone Who was born here.." You growled softly. 

"Isnt that right Mercury?" You said coldly stopping and spinning around staring at him with a hurt expression.