Home, but is it really anymore?

Cinder came out of the change room fluffing her hair, "do you need for me to explain again?" She walked up to Roman in her new outfit to hide while in town, "once more...." Roman brushed off his jacket taping his cigarette against the storage unit.

"Mercury, Emerald and I will be heading into that small Haven town, find the lay out of the shops and see what's worth breaking into for the dust collection, you will be here monitoring the transfers then hiding out until my return" Cinder reminded as Emerald walked in. "That town in Haven, isn't that where you picked up the wolf pup?" Roman referred to Mercury who was currently napping on top of a storage unit. "He's been very stubborn about it, but after much convincing he finally agreed to come along" Cinder sighed.

Emerald hit the storage unit with her arm and a vibrating noise echoed through the metal box to the top where the wolf slept, Mercury groaned from up top annoyed that his nap was interrupted. "It's time to go" Cinder calls up. Mercury sits up "yeah yeah, I'm comin'... I always wondered why you didn't just take Neo instead" Mercury leaped off the storage unit landing without a sound.

"You aren't even wearing your disguise" Cinder growled, "I'm dead as you said..." Mercury responds combing a could of hair's back into place. "Get changed, quickly" Cinder lightly shoved him, "yeah yeah, whatever..." He disappeared changing into another outfit. After a few moments he came back out "perfect" she tapped her chin, "you look like a school boy" Emerald snickered, "speak for yourself hippie" Mercury growled as they left on there mission.

~~~~~

It was later in the afternoon, You finally got away from work for a bit to go work in your garden. You pulled a few weeds when the mailman walks by, "oh hey Dilon" You smiled walking up to the mailman. "Hi Y/N! you got a letter seems like its from Beacon by the seal" Dilon the mail man, aka Mr.Hawthorn but you knew him well enough. He was slightly scraggly blonde who had been delivering mail after Mr.Komuse's passing. You opened the letter and smile "thank you dilion!" You wave goodbye and read the letter

dear Y/N
Hey its me B/F (best friend)! Beacon is so cool, I wish you came too but you said fighting isnt for you, Heh. I understand watching your brother die to a grim can really scare some... anyways Beacon is so cool! Im the leader of my team, I got on the same team as my crush and my sister Mizaki and a girl named Ace, She's kinda emo but really really cool... 

How are things in haven? hows the shop? have you gotten a boyfriend finally? ha ha! if you dont have a boyfriend by the time i come back next year I will seriously kill you, no seriously I will put up signs all over haven saying "single and over due to mingle" Anyways. Dilon finally stop hitting on you? Well I wrote this before the start of my mission. Hopefully this gets to you soon... Write back ASAP 

P.S. My crush flirted with me the other day, o3o hopefully I can not be blushing mess next time
~B/F