Forever Falling

What is it you wish?
Revenge... I know hes alive...
Why do you seek revenge?
If I kill him
She will stop chasing him and finally she will come home...
Do you understand what your looking for involves?
of course, that's why I came to you
alright, come with me

Mercury laid in his 'room' staring at the ceiling sighing softly thinking things over, "shes still looking for me" he muttered, the other figure in the room tilts her head and he growled "no I dont care, she should just go home and forget me" he growled. She giggled and poked him "shut up.." Mercury growled rolling over. she raised an eyebrow and sighed with a shrug leaving him alone to contemplate things. 

~~~~

Later in the evening, team RWBY + you had set up camp half way to there mission resting up for the long journey tomorrow. You where tired so you instantly fell asleep. "the way (y/n) speaks of him reminds me of someone" Yang said with a sigh looking around at the trees that where lit by the fire, "who?" Blake asked eating her dinner, "Mercury Black" Yang said simply remembering the silver haired male. "that guy with the silver hair that forfeited that one time?" Weiss asked remembering the indoor match that one time in the academy, "yeah, hes blackened. in the tournament I felt his aura... it was cruel and broken. All bad people where once good but sometimes people damage them beyond repair so they turn broke and all fighting with pieces falling apart" Yang whispered.

 "well if shes searching for Mercury Black shouldn't we stop her?" Ruby blurts out suddenly. "I dont want to stop chasing the mission, Mercury might just be lost and maybe shes a key to the old him. I think we should support her on her journey" Yang nods with determinaton. "if its mercury in the first place... it could be someone else we are just speculating" Blake nods.

They look over at you who was fast asleep in the camp sight "shes inexperienced in battle, has got no form and is a little lost..." Weiss huffed. "then we train her, so she can at least defend herself" Ruby asked. "Yeah!" Yang smiled "tomorrow then" Blake nodded. "tomorrow we will help the young girl, I wonder if she has a semblance.. and what could it be" Ruby wondered. "lets discuss tomorrow, lets rest for the night" Weiss laid down to rest. 

~~~~

"hes changed, its odd to see the wolf pup disobeying" he takes a drag from his cigarette, "what do you know about him? you barely speak to him" emerald blinked. "when we first adopted Mercury he never spoke, he trusted no one and did not quiet get being a criminal. He was twitchy, rash, and hardly ever ate. Mercury was something new... like you... he murdered his father. Mercury was beaten and broken, for once I finally understood and saw myself in a child... except damaged more... Mercury isnt touchy feely... hes dry and cruel. Its what happens" He said philosophically and memory. Emerald was surprised listening to Roman talk about life before her and merc where added to the family.