Chapter 5

Camila PoV
The next morning. I woke up mega early so I could make my self look as cute as possible for Lauren. Wait. Am I doing it for Lauren?

Of course you are, who else would you be doing it for? That pervy gym teacher

Ew no. Don't put that in my head. Wait. Does this mean I'm... Gay?

Erm, getting up early so you look good for a student, teasing her in detention, checking her out secretively. There is just a slight possibility karla

Ugh I'll think about this later. Adios thoughts

Chao

5:30am
I get up and make myself over to my wardrobe. Right. So. What do I wear. It has to be smart still so I got to be careful. I end up picking out some black and white chequered high waist jeans (they will do, smart enough) and a long sleeved blue top and my black boots to go with the outfit. I lay them on my bed and head for the shower. I take a nice half an hour so i can plan my day at work out.

6:10am
I put my outfit on and make my way downstairs and grab a banana for breakfast.(because ya know. Bananas are my favourite!) I get my bag ready and tidy up the apartment before I go. I leave a note on the side for Dinah when she FINALLY wakes up so she knows I left early and make my way to the car.

6:55am
I carefully drive my half an hour journey to school making sure not to scratch my brand new black mini my dad bought me for graduating.

7:25am
Wait. Isn't that Lauren's car? I already see the Range Rover parked up next to my space. I pull in and switch my engine off and just wait 5 minutes in my car
So Camila. Play it smooth today otherwise students might get talking. I mean. I don't want to lose my job in the first week for checking out a student. No way. I can't do that. Ugh. Well. I guess it's time to go in.

I take a deep breath and make my way to my classroom.
My door is already open? Who is in there?

Lauren PoV

I got to school early today because miss Cabello  dropped her classroom keys in the parking lot yesterday so I needed to put them back so she knows where they are. I jump out my skin when I heard a scream coming from the door

"Oh sorry miss Cabello. I didn't mean to scare you, you dropped your class keys in the parking lot yesterday, I came to return them for you"

She seemed startled so I went over to her and guided her to sit down and got her a glass of water. Why was she so scared? I'm not that bad looking am I? Very confused I ask her if she was okay, grabbing one of the chairs and dragging it next to her, sitting down.

"Y-yeah, sorry. Just gave me a bit of a fright that's all" she says, giving me a soft warming smile.

I smile back. We sat there quietly for a few minutes. It wasn't awkward at all. It was just. Nice to sit there in each other's company.

When it was 5 minutes to the bell, I moved my chair back and say in my assigned seat as I have miss Cabello first for science. Right at the front. Right in the middle. Perfect.

HEY sorry this story hasn't been published in aaaggeeessss but it should be published way more often now. As I said in my last post this is actually quittlover writing this now :) please vote it would mean a lot :)xx