Chapter 48: Hot Springs

Depuis le début

"Well... then perhaps I should blow you from now on, what do you think?" Somehow that made me smile.

"Not a bad idea." I said, kissing him as he came towards me and I made him straddle himself over my legs.

I threw everything off the table, making it all fall to the floor as it didn't matter. I preferred dragging Sasuke all over the table so long as he was over me. I kissed him possessively and it's just that... I felt he was mine. I had taken long to realize but nobody was going to separate me from him, not the village or his team. Sasuke let me kiss him as he tugged at my hair, caressing me.

"I have to go buy a few things." I commented towards him, more so because I had something to do and I didn't want him to come along. "How about if you wait for me like a good boy and when I come back... I'll invite you to a relaxing bath in the hot springs?"

"Sex included?" He asked naughtily.

"Of course. I'll give you anything you want, Sasuke, you already know."

"Then alright." He said, kissing me as he got off of me.

I grabbed the house keys and went out to buy anything I needed for the kitchen: some potatoes... some ramen, anything to camouflage my real intention before Sasuke.

I searched for Sasuke's team because I was going to have a few words with them. I didn't trust any of them and I had to make it clear to them that Sasuke was mine whether they liked it or not. I found them near the outskirts of the village— and it had cost me to get past the guards! But there they were: camping out near a river inside the forest to hide themselves. The guy with the white hair was the first to see me and he tensed up.

"Well, well. The great Uzumaki Naruto is here. You don't have to convince me to go back to the village, so I don't know what you're doing out here."

"I came searching for you all." I clarified.

"Why?"

"Because I don't know what exactly you want from Sasuke." I said very clearly.

"I don't know about the others," he said, looking over to them. "but you know what I want from him. I want exactly what you have. I want to fuck him while he screams just like he did with you this morning."

"Then you can forget about it." I threatened. "He wants nothing with you."

"We'll see about that. Let me remind you that I've worked with him far longer than you have. I used to enter his room whenever he changed and I've seen him shower. He has always been a step away from fucking me." He told me and I punched him although it surprised me that he converted himself to water and it didn't affect him. He began laughing. "What a temper we have here."

"You won't have him."

"We'll see. You'll end up crossing the line with him somehow like you always have and he'll return to me. He'll return where he belongs: with his group, and when that happens, I'll have my opportunity to have him fall for me."

"You know nothing about Sasuke." I told him. "He's an Uchiha, you can't make him fall for you because he always gets his way. You can't force him to anything. He won't even let you fuck him."

"He lets you, I don't see why he wouldn't let me."

"Because he doesn't do it with anybody!" I shouted. "I don't even know why he lets me! Sasuke is uncontrollable— he fucks me whenever he wants and when he feels like it, it's me. We always do whatever he wants." I told him. "You can't try to make an Uchiha fall for you, they're too prideful."

"In that case, I'll think of something. I'm not about to let you destroy his life, he doesn't belong in this village, don't you realize?!" He yelled at me. "They only want to see him dead here!"