Ramdam ko ang bawat hirap sa pagpapaliwanag niya. Para bang natrauma na siya at ayaw nya ng balikan ang lahat pero dahil hiniling ko, ito siya, nilalahad ang bangungot ng nakaraan.

"I never wanted to be in that business Den. Believe me. When I knew that the one he was talking about was drugs, we already gained back the success of our companies. But he can do things that is beyond on what I expect. I remember when I saw red spots from a laser on your forehead and on Britt's. Someone's planning to hit you with a bullet Den. You dont have any idea how scared I am whenever I am seeing those red light and knowing that they can pull the trigger anytime they want."

Tumulo ang mga luja niya at halos hindi na ako makapag salita. "B..bat hindi ka nagsumbong sa mga pulis?"

"I almost did Den. But I think natunugan nila. Thatsbwhy when I droppes you off that day in the supermarket. Someone is behind you waving his gun. I was afraid and terrified for you and Britt. So I decided to follow everything he says. I dont want to lose you. I cant."

"H..how about the house?"

"It was JV's plan also. One of my employee got arrested in Saudi. She mentioned JV's name."

"A..and Laura?"

"It was also his plan Den. If I dont follow him he will surely kill you. When you caught us, it was a set up Den. Remember when you and Mich were planning for her debut? Someone is watching over you. JV forced me to have a sex with Laura. Because if I dont, they will blow your head."

Napatakip ako sa bibig ko ng marinig ko iyon at tuloy tuloy na umagos ang mga luha ko. Totoo ba lahat ng iyon?

"I am more afraid of losing you than losing my freedom and dignity baby. You may not know this, but you are the one who keeps me living this life. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I cant lose you again especially if I know that I can do something to stop it. I dont want to repeat my mistake before. I cant lose you again"

"Why didnt you tell me about this? You shouldve trust me Aly!"

I am so frustrated after hearing what she had been through at kahit isa wala man lang akong naitulong para damayan sya. I feel so useless. Ayan na ang pagiging inosente ko. The problem with me is, I dont know how to judge people by their eyes. If I see your lips curved up and down, it is already clear to me that youre happy. If I see lines on your forehead and your eyebrows meet, it is clear that you are pissed. I dont look in the eyes. I dont know how to.

"And if I did? We will be both a drug dealer Den. They will trap us and will use our children agaisnt us. At pag nakulong tayong dalawa? Paano na ang mga bata? They are too young. Mich is just 18, she is too young to manage a family. I cant do that to our daughters. They need you more than they need me."

"Aly I am your wife! I should be helping you will all the problems."

"I know. But Id rather choose working alone than put your life in danger."

Tiningnana ko sya. I believe her. I can see in her eyes that she is telling the truth. Nanghihina ako kada naiisip ko ang pinagdadaanan niya non. Kung gaano kahirap ang lahat. Kung sarili ko man ang ilagay sa sitwasyon nya, I dont know if I can do the same. I dont know if I can be brave as she is. Kasi nga mahina ako. Hindi ko kaya.

"I know you are going out of the country tomorrow. It hurts so bad knowing that you will be far from me" she started crying again "I am so sorry again baby if I was so coward. I was too scared because I might lose you. I am sorry that I put you and the children in this kind of life"

Tinitingnan ko lang siya. I cant utter a word. Ilang beses na niya sinabi sa akin yan pero tila dya napapagod na humingi ng tawad. Hindi ko siya kayang tingnan na ganito ka miserable at kitang kita sa bawat galaw nya ang tamlay dahil sa sakit na iniinda nya.

"I hate you so much you are aware of that right?"

Nakita ko ang gulat at sakit sa mukha niya. She is a transparent person. Kung ano man ang nararamdaman niya ay nakikita mo agad iyon. Ewan ko ba, kung gaano ako katanga noon at hindi man lang napansin ang paghihirap niya. Unti unti siyang tango kasabay ng pagpatak ng luha niya.

I stood up and turned my back on her. I started crying when I heard that she also stood up. Pakiramdam ko na sa oras na umalis ako dito ay hindi ko na siya makikita ulit. At maisip ko pa lang ay parang pinapatay na ako sa sakit. Aly is my life. She is my wife. And I love her so much. I faced her at nagkatinginan lang kaming dalawa. Her eyes is full of tears also. But despite the pain, nothing change. The heartbeat I had when a girl sat beside me and gave a santan bracelet is still the same as seeing her right now. I run to her and hugged her so tight and I felt the is shocked.

"I am sorry. I am sorry if I thought that the best way was leaving you. I am sorry that I totally forgot what we had been through. I am so sorry phenom"

I felt that she hugged me back "No baby it is okay. Youve been hurt. You have all the right to hurt me back."

I separated from our hug and cupped her cheeks. "I cant hurt you."

"Baby I will be okay. If you need to leave with Mich and Britt it is okay. I told you, I fully unddrstand"

I shooked my head and held her hand "No. Remember my vow? I will be with you whether if it is your success or your downfall. I am always here. Remember? I am your libero, and I am willing save every ball to save our team. Because I know you will spike it hard as you'll beat every problem we have. I always got your back phenom"

She just stared at me and kissed me. She just pressed her lips against mine. And i realized that I miss her damn much.

She separated from our kiss but she kissed me again. "I love you so much"

"I love you too. Now, whatever happens I want you to be honest in court okay? Lets pay for our mistake. We will get through this as a family. We will be there"

"Can I have one request?"

"What is it?"

"Dont bring Britt. She is too young. She might be in trauma"

I nodded and kissed her. She hugged me again and we stayed like that for awhile. Despite all the problems we have, this is the most comforting ang safest place Ive ever been. In my wofe's arms.

Posible pala ang lahat kapag mahal mo ang isang tao. Tama si mommy. Mas mangingibabaw ang pagmamahal mo kaysa sakit na idinulot niya sayo. Im so thankful dahil kay mommy ako pumunta ng araw na iyon. She helped me to realize things.