CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

"Pops where's mommy?"

I smiled "She is with Momsie baby."

We are having our lunch now and eto nanaman ang anak ko kinukulit ako tungkol sa mommy niya. 

"Where did they go?"

"Mommy's going to her doctor. The doctor will check if the baby and mommy are okay"

Bigla namang kumunot ang noo niya "But mom's a doctor right?"

"Yes honey, but mommy cant check her self. She needs other doctor"

"Okay. Pops, are we going to decorate Britt's room?"

I smiled when I heard Britt "And who's Britt?"

"My baby sister. Her name will be Brittany Anne. Isnt it nice pops?"

"Yes, it's a gorgeous name."

"So pops, are we going to decorate?"

She is really excited at the idea of having a little sister "We will ask mommy first okay?"

"Okay.."

I thought that was the end of her curiosity but she asked another question.

"Pops does mommy hates me?"

I was stiffened "O..ofcourse not baby"

"But she is always mad at me. She dont even want to see me sometimes" she said sadly

I caressed her cheek "Honey, mommy's having a hard time of getting pregnant. She is not mad at you, she is just having lihi"

"What lihi pops?"

"Ahm. Lihi is when you are always mad and uncomfortable with the person. And they said, if the pregnant does lihi with you, the baby will look like you"

Her eyes grew glower "Really pops? So Brittany will look like me?!"

"Yes baby"

She jumped with her arms are swaying up "Yey!!"

"Baby, stop jumping. You havent finish your food yet and you'll have appendicitis"

She sat down and smiled at me sweetly "Sorry pops"

I smiled at her and we continued eating. She is telling her experience in her new school. Before she is going to exclusive school but we transferred her to the nearest International school, Fille and Gretchen's son is also going there, so she already have a friend. 

I washed the dishes. We dont have maids because Den wants her to do all the things for us. And because she is pregnant now, I am the in charge. 

Kakatapos ko lang maghugas when I heard a car's sound. I saw Den's parents car so I opened the gate for them. I helped Den, going out of the car and help her sit on the sofa.

"Mom how's the check up?"

Mom sat down too "Well, its okay. The baby's healthy. Kailangan lang daw na dagdagan pa ang effort of taking care of them kasi malapit na ang due date ni Den"

"Makakaasa po kayo. Kumain na ba kayo? I prepared for lunch"

"Wag na Aly. Itong asawa mo, biglang nag crave sa pata so we already ate na. I will leave na rin. Where is Mich? So I could say hi to her?"

I smiled "In her room mom. I'll call her na lang?"

"No. Ako na pupunta. I have something for her"

"Sige po"

I sat down beside Dennise.

"Babe, you wanna rest na?"

She shook her head "No. I am thinking kung ano ang name na ibibigay natin kay baby"

"Well I think your problem is solve babe"

She looked at me "What do you mean?"

"Well, while we are having lunch. Mich mentioned the baby's name."

"Really? What is it?"

I smiled and kissed her forehead "Brittany Anne. Ang ganda diba?"

"Yeah. So I guess we have our baby's name"

"We really do." 

"Babe, Mich wanna decorate the baby's room"

She nodded "Okay. Did you start already?"

"No. Kasi I think we should ask you first"

Kumunot kaagad ang noo niya "Bakit naman?"

"Baka kasi uminit nanaman yung ulo mo kay Mich"

Umayos siya ng  upo at tumingin sa kin.

"Ganun na ba talaga ako ka-rude sa kaniya?"

I held her hand "She understands naman. I explained to her"

"But Ly, baka lumayo ang loob sa akin ng anak natin. Ayoko naman talagang mag sungit sa kaniya but I cant control my emotions"

I caressed her cheek "That will never happen. And I understand what you are going through"

Biglang kumunot ang noo niya.

"So you've been pregnant too?! Sino ang anak mo?!"

Pinaghahampas niya na ako. Unan, tsinelas at kung ano ano pa. And finally I was able to hug her. Phew

"Baby naman. Hindi. What I mean sa naiintidihan kita kasi asawa kita. Kahit magsungit ka, ipagtabuyan mo ako, batuhin mo ako ng kung anu ano I will understand you kasi mahal kita"

"Sigurduhin mo lang Valdez. Kung hindi, susunugin kita ng buhay"

"And brutal mo naman magmahal babe"

"Tse!"

Nakatulog si Den sa kwarto dahil na rin sa pagod daw siya. Hindi sila nagkausap ni Mich kasi nasa kwarto niya naman ito naglalaro ng bagong bili na doll house ng Momsie niya.