"Wait! Please. I need to talk to you"

Tumigil siya at humarap. "K..kim?"

"Ms. Dennise"

"Can we talk?"

"What else do you want?"

"Wala na po"

Kakalapag lang ng order namin. I decided na sa isang coffee shop na kami mag usap. I know she knows something. "Why are you hiding?"

She is wearing a hoodie, cap and a sunglasses. "For protection"

"D..do you know anything about the falcon?"

She nodded "I worked for Aly in that company"

"Really? Please tell me everything. I want to know everything"

She smiled at me "Only Alyssa can give you the truth Den. You should just need to listen and understand"

Bumagsak ang tingin ko sa pagkain dahil sa sinabi niya. I am so desperare to know the truth. Naisip ko kagabi na nakakapagod maging tanga, maging inosente sa paligid. It is hard seeing things happen when you dont even know the reasons behind. Kung saan saan ako pumunta. I even went to JV without thinking that he might just turn the story around at yun nanaman ang paniniwalaan ko. I am so stupid. I want the truth but I dont want it from Aly, who really have the latter. I am so frustrated and pissed with my self.

We finished our food and I bid a goodbye. Si Alyssa. Siya na ang kakausapin ko. I dont know wherebit will go. Pero sana. Sana maging maayos ang lahat. Sana wala ng sumbatan. Sana maitikom ko ang bibig ko at buksan ng mas malawak ang isip at puso ko.

Nakarating na kaagad ako at lumabas na ng sasakyan. Kinakabahan ako dahil ngayon na lang ulit kami makakapag usap ng kami lang. I am over thinking things.

"I want to visit Alyssa Valdez"

Tumango ang pulis at sinamahan ako sa visiting area at iniwan ako saglit para tawagin si Ly. Inilapag ko ang mga paper bags na dala ko. I bought her foods. Dahil baka hindi naman malinis ang ipinapakain sa kanila rito. Naaninag ko na siya at nagulat siya ng makita ako but I just smile. She is too nervous. I am too pero itinatago ko iyon. Walang magagawa ang nerbyos ko

Lumapit siya sakin "D..den"

"I brought foods"

"T..thank you"

Umupo na kaming dalawa at nanatiling tahimik. Naiilang ako at ramdam ko na ganun rin siya.

"How are you?"

Tiningnan nya ako "O..okay naman."

"Are you ready for the hearing next week?"

"O.oo"

Tiningnan ko siya habang nakayuko siya. Bigla ko na lang naramdaman na gusto ko na siyang ilabas at iuwi samin. Ang sakit na makita siya sa ganitong kalagayan. Can I just do it?

"Aly.." She looked at me "Please tell me the truth"

Nagkatitigan kaming dalawa. Pero agad syng yumuko.

"Our companies lost a lot of clients and investors when someone opened the same business as ours. They all pulled out their investments and that made bankrupt."

Nakikinig lang ako sa kaniya. I am trying to undrrstand everything "When I received notes from banks all I was thinking was you and the children. I dont want you to suffer. I dont eant you to lose everything we had. I want you and our children to have a good life. I never told you about those because I know I may stress you out. And that is bad for you and you know that. So I handle it all by myself. Then JV cam out of nowhere. He offered me a money in exchange of selling his products. I didnt know what products he has, I didnt bother to know I just signed the contract and that was the most stupid thing I ever did"