I was happy and relieved to be surrounded by kind people who wouldn't take a loss to heart.

All of us reached the Potions door just as the bell rang.

There were round tables with cauldrons over a burner that were turned off. And I could see all of the other supplies and ingredients were crammed in the back of the room.

Izzy, Nico and I sat with Karin Gardener and another boy, Nathan Swan.

Then a guy, who looked to be the same age as Professor Haley walked into the classroom. He had short black hair but his bangs hung over his dark eyes. But the smile on his face seemed kind enough.

"Hello, class," His voice was quiet but it definitely put all of us on edge. It felt like he could see everything about everyone. "I am Professor Risma and teach Beginner Potions. And today you'll just be introducing yourself, like you probably did in Professor Haley's class. Your day will be full of introductions. So just bear with it. I have to listen to all of Terra Arbor's new students' introductions so you have the better deal," He sighed. "Now let's begin,"

***

Next was History of Tsunachi which was taught by Professor Aleza. She had dark auburn hair and gray eyes. She seemed to have the kind of personality of being kind but also having a more obvious strict side.

"Have a good first day!" Professor Aleza said once the bell rang.

"You, too!" We all said back and raced out the door to the Cafe, meeting up with Juniper along the way.

"So," She started to speak after we sat down. "How's your day so far?"

"Well to start off, you were definitely right. We're all just introducing ourselves. It's getting a little tiring saying the same thing over and over and over again, though," I said, my chin resting on my fist. "And I've noticed that we have the same classmates for each class so far,"

"Yeah. You stay with your classmates through all your years. In my experience, anyway. I've made tons of connections with my classmates. We all know one another extremely well, we might as well be considered a family. In my opinion, I think that's what Queen Bianca and King Naro are trying to do. To get us connected," Juniper explained, bringing some of the lettuce from her salad to her mouth. "Classes seem good?"

"Yeah, I'd say so. The set-ups can really make you interested. Professor Haley's in a greenhouse. Professor Risma is in a creepy looking room with cauldrons and burners," Nico nodded.

"Professor Aleza is sort of an exception though. She just has bookshelves, tables, chairs, and then a whiteboard in the front. But, I would want to learn the history of this place. That's what would get me interested. And then the Magic and Weapon Training classes would definitely be an awesome set-up. And Training itself would be in the Training Arena, right?" I turned to Juniper. She nodded.

Then frowned a little in Izzy's direction.

"Why's Izzy so quiet?" She asked.

Izzy had her head bowed and she wasn't answering. Nico turned to looked at her face.

"I can't believe it," He looked at us. "She's sleeping," He announced.

I laughed while he shook her shoulder.

"Izzy. Izzy,"

"Hm?" She stirred, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Oh sorry. The classes are just boring," I smirked a little.

"Don't worry. Tomorrow's gonna be when the fun begins. Just try to bear with it. We only have three classes left," I tried to encourage her a little. And it worked. She straightened her back and started to eat.