18

(Below is the interview I am going to write in about 3 paragraphs)

Harry's POV (AN: this song wasn't created at this time\ I know Ed sheeran wrote '18' but let's pretend for this story okay?)

Me - I love you Xx

Girlfriend - I luv u 2

Girlfriend - I need a hug |^-^| no, actually I need your hug.

Me - Me too :(

Girlfriend - Can I come over? I miss u

Me - Yeah, I've got nothing to do, I'm bored

Girlfriend - Coming over now

Me - Can't wait

10 minutes later

Girlfriend - I'm here

*Knock Knock*
"Hey, love!" I say as I open the door. "Hey!" Nicole says, jumping into my arms and wrapping her arms around my neck. I take her upstairs and threw her on my couch. I kissed her on the lips a few times. She turned me around so she was on top of me now. She kissed me passionately a couple of times, her hands on my cheeks, and I kissed her forehead, to her nose, her cheeks, her mouth and her neck. I gave her love bites on the neck. "Hey! Ow that hurts!" Nicole manages to mumble playfully while I'm kissing her. "I got a heart and a soul, babe." I say in her ear. "I use both of them, love." I continue in her ear. "Babe." Nicole says getting up. "Do you know that we met at a meet and greet, right?" Nicole says. "I know, it was lame." I say back. "Babe, I wanted to come because I don't want to feel alone." I tell her. I let her touch the bottom of my black shirt I was wearing and take it off of me. I took off her shirt next, so i could see her white tank top. I think we began to make out I think. She was so hot! We kissed for what seemed like hours. "I love you, Harry." Nicole said. "I have loved you, since you were sixteen, Harry." Nicole tells me. "Since, I auditioned?" I asked her. "Long before we both thought the same thing." Nicole continued. "And that is?'' I ask her. " to be loved and to be in love." All I could do is say that my arms were made for holding her. "My arm's were made for holding you, love." I say to her as we start to kiss again. "I want to love, like you made me feel, when we were 16." Nicole says again. "I love you, Nicole." I said, into her ear.

It was a while since I figured out that Zayn and Louis were in the room for like 5 minutes, when we were watching the television together, with her legs on top of mine. "Ahem... Ahem!" Louis says to get my attention. "HARRY, NICOLE, GET UP!" Louis said, screaming it now, with Zayn covering his ears. "Zayn! Louis! What're you doing here!" I say louder than I planned it to be. "Come here! I want to speak to you in private, Harry." Louis says, calming down. "Do you know who Larry Stylinson is?" Louis asks, when I'm out of the room. "Oh it started out as fanfictions, then everyone caught on, its mine and your name combined into one, I think its bull crap." I say to him. "The girls genuinely think that me and you are in a relationship, which is so stupid." I tell him again. "Oh, I get it, yeah that's bullsh*t" Louis says. "Language Louis!" I remind him. "Oh, right.We need to go to an interview now, so get your shirt on, boy." Louis says. Honestly, I hate swearing, its a turn down for me, I say some of them, but not the super bad ones like the 'F' word and the 'SH' word. "Okay, where are the other boys?" I ask him. "Oh, they're in the car. There was a car in the driveway, so I thought you were cheating on Nicole, so I was sneaking in to see if you were. "Um, you just made this awkward, Louis." Me and Nicole said at the same time.

"Okay, do you know about Larry Stylinson?" The interviewer asked. Me and Louis glanced at each other, while the other boys looked at us too. "They take of really seriously!" Louis said, be in the first to speak. "They do, so can you tell us about this natural phenomenon?" The interviewer asked again. "Well originally it started out as these 'fanfics' but then it turned into lots of people genuinely think me and Harry are in a... Relationship." Louis said putting an arm around me. "But, quite frankly we just started off saying that we're just friends." Louis says as I nod. Niall interrupts. "But next week there's gonna be a picture posted with you doing that to Harry." He says making a joke about it.

(AN: Watch the video I just posted, because I don't want to write the full interview.)