The Concert

Harry's POV

"Are you ready Harry?" An Irish voice said from the hallway, startling me, breaking me from my thoughts. "Yeah, Niall, how long till the concert?" I asked pacing back and forth. "Um, about ten minutes, are you okay, dude?" He said with a worried look on his face. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I said. "No, you're not, are you sick? Do you have a fever? Will you make it?" Niall asked worrying. "No, no, and no, I am fine Niall, I'm telling you, I'm fine! Stop worrying about me, I am not sick, I'm just thinking." I said raising my voice. "Okay Harry, what were you thinking?" Niall asked again. He is just so curious all the time, I don't even know why, he just is. "Normal things..." I said plainly, calming down. I lied, I know I lied, I wanted somebody to love, so bad, I couldn't stand it.

All the other boys have a girl, but I don't, Zayn has Perrie, Liam has Danielle, Louis has Eleanor, Niall has Juliet... And me... Well I don't have one. All their girlfriends are here backstage with us, about to sing, I never found a girlfriend for me, Zayn proposed and that was a few weeks after me and Taylor broke up, man, I sort of hated her. She started writing songs about me, because I broke up with her even though we've been together for a week and she has already wrote two songs about me. Jeez lady! I only liked her because she seemed nice and she looked pretty, she cut her hair and started singing pop songs! "Hey, Harry! It's gonna start! You better hurry and get on stage with the boys!" Paul said interrupting my thoughts. "Oh! Sorry Paul! I was just thinking!" I said panicking, running through the halls, trying to get to the stage."Harry, slow down you're gonna trip over your shoelace, let me tie it for you!" Paul said snickering. "Oh, Whoops! Sorry!" I said.

I looked out into the crowd, and pressed the microphone to my lips gently and started singing to the beat, even though the mood I was in, was not this song at all. "Maybe its the way she walked! Straight into my heart and stole it! Through the doors and past the guards! Just like she already owned it!" Best song ever!?! It had to be this song? Why couldn't it be little things, summer love or something! I thought. It always had to be a energetic or dance song, gosh that's annoying! I looked deeply into the crowd, I had hope,I knew she was in there! She had to be! I need somebody to be my girl. I looked around when a familiar tune filled the concert arena. " yeah, Can't believe you're packing your bags, trying so hard not to cry, had the best time, now its the worst time, but we have to say goodbye." Zayn sang softly into the microphone, starting Summer Love. "Don't promise that you're gonna write, don't promise that you'll call, just promise that you won't forget we had it all!" I love this song, especially when I'm in the mood.

I felt weak, I couldn't hold it anymore, I wanted to cry in the microphone, the boys knew something was wrong with me, when Zayn sang the end of the song I couldn't hold back the tears, I knew what was coming. "Wish that we could be alone now, if we could find someplace to hide, make the last time, just like the first time, push the button and rewind" Louis sang tenderly into the microphone. Zayn's solo is coming up and now starting to sob into the mic. "So please, don't make, this any harder, we can't take this any farther and I know there's nothing that I wouldn't change, change." I looked around at the boys to see if I was the only one crying, our girls were screaming because I was crying. The boys didn't know what to do... The concert was now over, and had to do all the backstage passes and all that nonsense.

The next person was gonna come in, it was a girl. Louis tapped on my shoulder and whispered: "500 out of another 700,000,000 people to meet." He snickered, I couldn't help it, I laughed for like... The first time this week. Louis helps me when I'm lonely, sad or upset, he takes away the bad feeling. "But, I'm serious, Harry! We have at leat 5,000,000,000 people left!" He said. Then I replied with a smart comment that I always make. "I thought you we're Louis, but I guess you're serious now." "Haha, funny, but, don't mess with the Swag Masta from Doncasta." Louis said, smartly. "Psshhhh, Louis" I shoved him playfully as a perfect girl walked in. "Woah! Is she real?" Niall whispered to me. "Hey! Shut up! She's mine!" I whispered back not looking at him, staring at the girl laid before all five of our eyes. "Hey guys! It's such a pleasure to meet you!" She said crying a little. "Lovely to meet you too, love!" I answered first. Another girl who looked more of a fangirl than the other, but were both so hot! "OMG! HI! OMG! I AM SUCH A FAN! YOU ARE ALL SO HOT! I'M LIKE: HFNCJDJDDK, AHHHHHH!" She screamed. "Uh, calm down, Stephanie! Its just a celebrity!" The first girl said. "JUST A CELEBRITY! THE MOST HOTTEST, MOST FAMOUS, MOST TALENTED SINGERS ARE HERE! OMG!" She screamed again.

"Ha, sorry, my friend, Stephanie is freaking out, I've never seen her scream louder than this, in fact, I have never heard her scream this loud before! I hope you understand, sorry." The first girl apologized. "Haha, no it's okay, almost every girl we have met today acted way crazier than your friend Stephanie." Zayn snickered. "By the way, what's your name?" Liam asked. "My name is Nicole, Nicole Savage." Nicole said. I just stood there. "Since its polite, I already know your names but, You are?" She asked. Niall laughed, and I surprisingly said: "Single!!!" All of the boys looked at me weird because I said my name was 'Single.'  "Niall!" Niall said crazily. "Liam, Liam Payne" Liam said not looking up. "Um, I'm Zayn!" "Haha! I'm actually Harry." I said taking her hand. Louis was  being obnoxious, as always and said: "Oh! Hi! I'm Jennifer!" Louis said. Everyone in the room besides the two girls and Niall rolled their eyes, I did it too, but you know... Niall he cracked a smile and started to laugh with the girls. I could tell that both, Stephanie and Nicole were crying so I comforted them both "I love you girls! Goodnight loves!" I yelled out to them. "Wait! Nicole! Stephanie! How old are you two?" I asked them right before they left. "Oh! Nicole and I are both 18 and a half!" Stephanie answered. "It is 2013 at the time so we have been part of the one direction fandom for about.. 3 to 4 years now. "Yay! Almost the same age loves!" Louis said excitedly, pouncing in his seat. "Haha, yeah!" Nicole replied back snickering, I thought it was cute on how she giggled like that.