Jealousy

"NICOLE WHAT THE HECK!!!" I heard a voice scream. Me and Harry looked up to see who was yelling at me... "Oh crap." I said in a whisper so only Harry could hear me. "WHAT THE HECK, NICOLE! YOU'RE DATING HARRY STYLES!!!" "Stefanie, please, I tried to tell you but I didn't have the time!" I say back. "WE ARE BEST FRIENDS, WE TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING!!!" Stefanie yelled at me. "If you were really my best friend why didn't you invite me to your party? You know I've been bullied before! So stop treating me like crap, and maybe I'll stop treating you like crap!" I yelled at her. "GIRL I DON'T CARE AT YOU'VE BEEN BULLIED! YOU DESERVE IT ANYWAY!" Stefanie screamed back. The color on my face faded and so did my anguish. I started to cry, I cried on Harry's shoulder, because I knew what she just said was all true. "Just go away Stefanie! You've won your stupid battle! Happy now?!" I yell at her while I cry into Harry's chest, while I feel his fingers trace through my hair. "You know how much I love one direction! Your can't do this to me!" Stefanie continues. I loose my temper and get out of Harry's grip and slapped Stefanie across the face. "I can date anybody I want, okay Stefanie! I don't have to tell you!" I yell at her. "What about your boyfriend, Bruce Leyton?" Stefanie asked. "Wait! You have a boyfriend!!" Harry asked, surprised. "No! I used this fake Bruce Leyton for you Harry! I didn't want Stefanie to get jealous!" I explained. "Wait! Stefanie, are you jealous of me?" I laugh. "Goodbye, Stefanie, why would you get jealous of me? Because I have a hot boyfriend! And I kissed him!" I yelled walking away from the scene.

The girls we oohing at the comment I made, Harry just stood there completely helpless. "Wait! Nicole, wait up!" Harry said, trying to catch up. "Okay, I didn't know that.... How did you? When did you? Why didn't you?" Harry was at a loss of words, it was funny just listening to him. "Why didn't you tell Stefanie that I was dating you?" Harry asked. "Why didn't you tell your parents that I was dating you?" I shot back. "Why didn't you tell yours?" Harry asked again. "This isn't 20 questions dude! So let me be!" I say getting into his car. "Okay, fine, I'll drop the conversation." Harry says, starting the car.

10 minutes into the ride I started to cry. "Love, don't cry." Harry says to me. "What do you expect? If you lost one of your best friends you would feel the same way!" I told him. "I know this is hard to swallow, but don't feel guilty about it." Harry said giving me advice. "Aw, you're too adorable!" I say changing the subject. "Aw, thanks, babe! You are too!" Harry said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Stefanie's POV

And the two lovebirds just took off! I can't believe she didn't tell me before! I loved one direction! They were my everything! I didn't expect Nicole to date one of the boys! Now that's Harry's taken by my ex friend I'll try to get Niall's attention one more time, maybe I can break Harry and Nicole apart! And that would be my terrific plan of the year.