Nicole Savage

I don't know how I'm gonna try to ask her out when I don't even know where she lives, so I guess I have to bump into her or something. Honestly I have no idea how I'm gonna do this! Well, I'll start here...

I heard that this party was coming up, it was for all of the "hot people" and I was invited, oh! What a coincidence! And the invitation clearly said I had to go no matter what! Yeah, I know, stupid rules, huh? Well, my worst nightmare will be there, yup, you heard me. The one and only, Taylor Swift. Because that killer queen will get whatever she wants and she will literally make me kiss her or something crazy like that. I had to get to the party at 12:00, lunchtime! It is 11:30 now so I'm getting ready for it, with my buddies, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall, who also got the invitation and we don't know why... ;-)

My buddies and I are at the party now, I'm in the back, hiding from Taylor. "Wow, this is a lot of people!" Liam protested. "No, it is a lot of hot people!" Louis snapped back. "Oh, right, Louis!" Liam said putting his hand on his shoulder. "No! Don't touch me! I'm perfect!" Louis screamed at Liam. "I don't want to touch you!" Liam said back, while Niall, Zayn and I ooohed at Louis. Suddenly, a noise came from the huge stage, apparently, somebody was speaking in the microphone. "Hello! Welcome! Pardon the eruption, but I cannot find this person, can Harry Styles come out and show himself! I can't find him and I know he is here." I heard the voice about a million times, but why me? I had no idea who it was, but Liam looked at me and whispered this to me: "Hey, Taylor is looking for you buddy!" "WHAT!!! NO!" I yelled, so the whole congregation could hear me. "Oh Harry! Yooh hoo! Where are you!" Taylor said, obviously getting impatient. Man! Sometimes I hate my band members! "Taylor here I am!" Zayn said, disguising his voice to sound like mine. Okay, well then, sometimes I think I hate my band members but I really love them deep, deep, down. "Run Harry!" Louis said, a little loud, pushing me out the door. "Wait! Harry!" Taylor said putting a hand on my shoulder. "I love you!" Taylor Swift said. I took her grip off my shoulder, and I sighed. "Who would you rather be with besides me?" Taylor asked. I sighed again, looking out in the crowd, I found this really pretty girl, facing the chocolate fountain, ignoring everything that was going around. I felt like I've seen her before!

"Her." I said pointing at the girl I saw. Everyone in the room looked at her, she looked back at me, she looked at me with a surprised look on her face. Who would say no to a flawless girl!
"Me?" She said pointing at herself. "Yes! You, Nicole..." I said, I had no idea, how I knew her name, It just slipped out. I looked at the boys, and their faces dropped. I looked at the girls face and hers dropped too. "How did you know my name!?" She asked. I was super shocked, I knew her name! "Oh, sorry, it just slipped out, what is your real name?" I asked. "Nicole..." She said looking down at her feet. "Harry! She is the ugliest girl in her school! How would you choose her over the flawless me?" Taylor asked. "I got inspired by your face, Nicole." I said. The other boys, and the crowd oohed at that. "Thanks..." Nicole said blushing. Taylors face was redder than any other face before! "OH! SHUT UP, HARRY! YOU'RE MINE!!!" Taylor yelled into the microphone she had in her hands.

After all of that drama, Taylor gave up. I wanted her to know that I loved Nicole, I really want to pour my heart into her arms, and comfort her. "Um, Nicole? Would you like to dance? " yeah, sure." She said taking my hand. I lifted her up on stage and took her hands while a microphone was around my neck and stretched to my lips. I had finished the song that I sang. Nicole was about to go off but she stood there, with the microphone in her hand.

"I'm so into you, I can barely breathe, and all I want to do is to fall in deep, but close, ain't close enough, till we cross the line, hey, yeah. So name a game to play, and I'll roll a dice, yeah. Oh baby, look what you started, the temperatures rising in here, is this gonna happenBeen waiting and waiting for you to make a move, before I make a move...."

She sang so beautiful, comparing to mine, she made it sound like three injured cats being dragged up a hill.

"Wow! That was beautiful!" I said to her when she got off the stage. "Into you right?" I asked. "Yeah, its a crazy song, haha!" She laughed nervously. "Are you stage fright?" I asked. "Uh, yeah, a little, I've never sang in front of a bunch of singers better than me, I've never sang in front of a large crowd either!" She said. "Well, you were perfect, Nicole!" I said. "Can I have your number?" I asked. "Um, yeah, sure!" She said. I gave her my phone so she could type in her number. "There you go!" She said as she gave my phone back to me. "How did you know my name?" Nicole asked. "Um, you looked like a girl named Nicole, at the signing that I had, she had a friend named Stephanie. " Oh, That was me..." She said looking at the ground. "Really? Well, I got to go Nicole!" I said as I was dragged out the doors by Louis and Liam.