0.7

Zhang xixi's POV

Finally, we reached the resort. We didn't invite anyone but only the six of us. I must admit, I'm going to enjoy this since Jian Yi is by my side. I can't wait for evening to come because I can finally have him on my own. I smiled to myself.

"Hey, why are you smiling?" I instantly blushed when Jian Yi noticed and i covered my mouth.

"N-nothing"

He chuckled, pinching my cheek. "You're so adorable, come on let's go."

Climbing out of the car, we made our way inside the resort. Jian Yi and I entered our room. We put our bags on the floor and I sat of the bed afterwards. The space beside me sunk down when Jian Yi occupied it.

"Hey, can I kiss you?" He asked causing my cheeks to blush.

"Of course..." I mumbled, staring into his eyes. We both leaned in for a kiss when suddenly, the door swing wide open.

"Guys!"

Sun Jing... You moment wrecker...!!

We both pulled apart, looking at the door. There sun Jing was, wearing a black bikini. My eyes widened at how hot she looks like. She is indeed sexy, if I'm straight I probably had fallen for her.

She jerked her thumb towards the swimming pool. "Let's hit the pool!"

Jian Yi stood up and takes off his shirt and pants, revealing a boxer.

"I'm on it!" He grabbed my hand. "Come on, xixi, let's go!" I chuckled.

"Sure."

Jian Yi jumped on the pool, sun Jing followed producing a huge splash. I took off my shirt and jumped after them.

Jian Yi filtered his mouth with water and smoothly spit it at my face.

"You're gross," I gently attacked him and we both fell deep into the water. Under the water, we both stared into each other and I leaned for a kiss. After kissing, we smiled into each other and swum on the surface of the water.

"Quitong, babe, jump in!" Sun Jing said waving her hands.

"Okay," quitong put down the plate she was holding that contains food and took of her white shirt, revealing a yellow bikini that has flowers printed on them. I blushed. These couple are hot....

Quitong sat beside the pool, dipping her feet on the water. Sun Jing swam towards her and rested her arms over her lap, smiling up to her.

"Come on," sun Jing held her girlfriends waist and hoisted her up in the water. The two started playing.

Anyways, where's Red head?

I roam my eyes around and spotted him standing on the corner.

"Red!" I called. He looked over at me. "Let's swim!" I get a no in response.

"Look out!" A voice blared from the distant and there was he tian, running towards the pool and jumping, producing huge waves. Sun Jing, qui tong and Jian Yi surrounded he tian and the three of them began playing.

"I know, Lets play a game!" Everyone agreed at Jian yi's suggestion.

"What kind of game do you have in mind? Is it... Sexual?" He tian wiggled an eyebrow.

"Something like that." Jian Yi chuckled. "It's called, Taya-tayaan."

"What the hell is that? Is it a foreign word?" He tian asked, brushing his hair back.

"Well yeah, the game is--- wait, we need one more player!" Jian Yi said.

"Oh, red! Come join us!" Qui tong called out and when red head shake his head, both sun Jing and Jian Yi gets out of the pool and drag red head towards the pool. When they're in the edge of the swimming pool, they pushed him and he fell into the water, soaking his clothes.

"The hell!" Red head screamed and I couldn't help myself but chuckle. He's adorable.

"Okay, now listen up! Taya-tayaan is a game where there's a killer and a victim. The killer will have to chase after the victims and say 'taya!' after he killed all of the players, the very first one he killed will be the next killer."

"Hmm, that's easy." He tian said.

"Okay, do I need to repeat it?"

"No, we got it!" Sun jing said. "So who will be the killer?"

"I will!" Jian Yi volunteerd and everyone began swimming far away from him. Jian yi began swimming towards where sun jing and qui tong are.

"Omg, he's coming this way!" Quitong panicked.

"Hold my hand, babe!" Sun jing grab qui tongs hand and started swimming away from Jian Yi. They're too far away so Jian Yi stopped and looked for another victim, he saw he tian on the corner and he swim as fast as possible.

"'Taya!" Said Jian Yi, holding He tian's arm. He tian huffed.

"Fine."

The first round ended, and now it was he tian's turn to be the killer.

I held onto Jian yi's hand and we both swam far away from he tian.

3rd persons POV

He tian was pissed, how come he didn't saw Jian Yi coming on his way. Now he needed to chase after everyone. But someone caught his attention, that someone isnt swimming far away from him. It was only on the corner, watching everyone. It was red head. He tian come up of an idea.

He swam towards Red head and stopped Infront of him. Red head stared at him.

"What?"

"Are you stupid or something?" He chuckled. "I'm the killer, so you need to run."

"Oh shit," he was about to swim away but he tian held onto his waist and made him face he tian.

"Wrong, got you." He leaned in his face. Red head stared at him.

"Dammit..." He mumbled making he tian laughed. He decided to tease their babysitter by putting his hand under his shirt and massaging his abdomen. Red head let out a small moan and immediately slapped his hand over his mouth. He tian's eyes widened before smirking.

"You like it, don't you?" He whispered in his ear. Red head blushed.

"No way in hell!" He tian laughed.

Soon the second round ended and they all went to eat.

I'm terrible at explaining and describing stuff, I hoped you understand this chapter because I dont know how to explain themmm