0.8

There's going to be r18 scenes here and foul languages... Just wanna let you know... thanks for voting and since I'm not busy I decided to make another chapter... I apologize for grammar mistakes and confusing explanations and describing about stuff.

Red Head's POV

That idiot! Hes not only an idiot! But a pervert as well! Making me moan like that! Embarrassing!

The game's finally over so I went to the bedroom which unfortunately I share with that pervert and when I open the door, I saw he tian inside, changing. He have nothing on! I felt my cheeks heating up as I slam the door shut. Didn't he know what lock is?

Geez. This guy is totally getting into my nerves but... I gotta admit... He have such beautiful body, those pecs... I looked down on my stomach and compared it to he tian's. I saddened when its obvious that he tian is hotter. Just great...

I hear the door open and he tian walked out of the room, now with a dry boxers on while drying off his hair with a towel.

"Knocking isn't your forte, isn't it?" He teased.

"Well locking isnt your forte, isn't it?" I mocked.

He laughed, "liked what you saw?"

"Hell no!" I passes by him towards the room, brushing into his shoulders as i did so and locked myself inside the room afterwards. I leaned my back on the door.

Doki

Why do I feel this way...

Why does my heart couldn't stop beating so fast...

I just saw him naked, that's all...

Holy shit.

I can feel myself being hard and remembering the way he kisses me twice and his naked body's making it worse.

Oh my god

I pulled down my pants and sat on the tiled floor and began doing what I have to do. And while masturbating, there's nothing else thats coming into my mind but he tian. I'm masturbating right now because of him, only him.

"He tian..." I moaned as i reached my climax. Cum spurts everywhere on the floor. Dammit... Why can't I take him out of my head.... Ever since that kiss... Hes always on my mind...

**********

He tian's POV

That carrot boy is so adorable, somehow, I'm glad our parents chose him to be our babysitter. Even if how funny that sounds.

I went to where everyone is and saw them drinking already without me. I sat beside Jian Yi who was making out with Zhang xixi while qui tong and sun jing's taking selfies.

"Hey, wanna play another game?" I asked with a smirk.

"What kind of game?" Sun jing asked while still taking selfies with her girlfriend.

"It's called spin the bottle." I said the obvious.

"Sure," qui tong looked at me with a smile. "Should we start? The punishment for those kill joys is they have to take a shot of beer."

"Deal." I smirked.

"And anyways," I pulled Zhang xixi away from Jian Yi so that they can hear what we are talking about. "Stop doing that and listen first, love birds."