How You Met

Hey guys! So I really wanted to do a preference...I think that's what these things are called. But uh, I decided to start these for wen I don't have Imagine ideas. I hope you guys enjoy. These will include Dean, Sam, Cas, Kevin, Crowley and Gabriel. If I forget people on any future one, please feel free to let me know. Thanks guys! Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------
Dean: You were at a bar, trying to drink away the breakup you just went through. It had been a good 3 year relationship, but you just didn't feel like it was right so you broke it off. You ordered your 3rd beer of the night, things starting to get hazy when a strange man sat down next to you.
   "Hey pretty lady." He was old and creepy and clearly drunk out of his mind. You stood up and tried to walk away. He quickly grabbed your hand and tanked you into your seat. "You're not going anywhere." His eyes quickly went black. You tried to scream, but nothing came out. The man starting beating you in the middle of the bar. You fell to the ground. Things were getting red and fuzzy. Then you saw a man run in with a knife and stab the man. He turned to you. "Are you okay?" He said softly picking you up. "How about another round? I think we both need them." He smirked and since that day, you loved that smirk.

Sam: "Wheres that damn book?!" You tried not to yell. You were in your college library looking for a psychology book. You had been looking for a good 35 minutes. But couldn't find it. You turned around to see two large men standing in front of you in full suits.
   "Are you (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" The taller man said, pulling out an FBI badge.
    "Unfortunately. I'm sorry if this is assaulting an officer or whatever but I really need to find a book to study for finals." I said impatiently. The tall one walked past me, took the paper from my hand, looked at the number, and reached for the book and handed me the exact one I was looking for. "Um...thank you officer."
   "Call me Sam." He handed me his card. "By the way, I went here, so ya need anything call me.".

Cas: You walked into the tiny gas station, needing some more beer. You grabbed it and a couple of cookies for the road. You pulled out your wallet and slapped the cash into the counter. You looked up and saw the face of someone familiar.
   "Will that be all?" Said the man in a deep voice.
    "Uh...yeah."
     "Okay, here's your change (Y/N)."
     "Than- wait. How do you know my name?"
     "I'm Castiel, I was an angel of the Lord, and you were one too."

Kevin: You had been living in the bunker since the Winchesters found it. They constantly talked about this Kevin guy that you'd never even met. One day you entered the bunker to see a young man with black hair standing on the middle of the main room. You froze not knowing what weapon to grab first. He turned to see you. He jumped and started to panic. "Oh my god..." He kept repeating to himself. He grabbed a knife and pointed it at you and said in an adorably childish voice, "Get back demon!" You laughed walked up to him and grabbed the knife from him. "You must be Kevin..." I shook his hand. "So you're not a demon?!"

Crowley: "Dean?!" You yelled and started to cry. "Why'd you sell your soul again, FOR ME?" you yelled again. Dean grabbed your arm trying to not let you walk out the door. You yanked out of his reach and took his Impala for a drive. You drove into the middle of nowhere. You went to the center of the crossroads and burrows the box you prepared. A man showed up in an all black tux and had blonde hair and bright green eyes. "Hello." He said walking up to you. "I wanna talk to your boss." You said, holding your knife. "Oh, darling." He laughed, "Good lu-" "Let the girl talk." A Scottish accent interrupted. A shorter man with short black hair, and an all black suit made the blonde man disappear. "Hello darling, I'm Crowley, the King of Hell."

Gabriel: You were at Albanese with your best friend. Candy was your favorite thing in the entire world. Which made you surprised that you were still only 120 lbs.
  You were walking through the store when you ran into someone and dropped all of your candy and making the other person drop their candy as well.
   "I'm so sorry!" You said as you crouched down to pick up the candy. You looked up to meet beautiful eyes. You stopped and stared for a moment.
    "It's okay." Said the man, "And by the way, I'm Gabe."