Jensen Ackles x Reader:Comicon

(Sorry if I spelled Comicon wrong...blame it on my blonde hair)
Things to know:
(Y/N)- your name
(Y/L/N)- your last name
(Y/H/L)- your hair length
(Y/H/C)-your hair color

A/N: This was a suggestion by Liz Winchester on the Supernatural Amino app. Check her out she's pretty cool! She suggested that I have the reader surprise Jensen at a convention...she didn't say how do I added a twist to the plot! And Jensen is NOT married in this so...just thought I'd point it out...okay I'll stop talking now and let you get to the story now...okay...ENJOY!!😐
----------------------------------------------
(Your P.O.V.)
Okay...
Clothes...check
Comicon ID....check
Everything else...check
I had everything I needed for the convention in San Diego.
I was flying out with Misha because I was going to surprise my fiancé, Jensen. He usually goes to these things without me, so I thought since we got engaged... I'd surprise him!
"Ready, (Y/N)?" Misha called down the hall.
"Yep! I'll be right there." I called back.
I grabbed my brown and black leather jackets and I stuffed them in my suitcase.
I ran down the hall almost tackling Misha to the ground.
"Woah.." He said as he regained balance.
"Sorry...I just can't wait to see Jensen's face when I walk out onstage." Misha laughed and we got in his car to drive to the airport.
"Okay ladies and gentlemen. We will be landing in 3 minutes so please make sure you are buckled and ready to land." The pilot said over the intercom. The flight attendants went down the isles checking and one stopped and looked at Misha and I...confused.
"Aren't you with Jensen?" She asked quietly.
"Yeah...I'm surprising him!" I whispered back giggling.
She smiled and kept walking.
Misha and I's plane landed and we got to the hotel the cast was staying at. Jensen was with Jared getting ready for the panel so I quickly put my stuff in his hotel room and changed into denim shorts and a 'SPN Family' T-shirt with a flannel over it. I slipped my converse back on and threw my hair in a messy bun.
Misha and I walked around for a bit before heading to the panel. We discussed the plan like a billion more times...
I would go with Misha and when they announce Misha to go onstage...He'd take the microphone and yell my name. Then I'd run out and hug Jensen from behind before he could even comprehend what Misha just said.
    We were almost at the panel when Richard comes up to me and pretty much tackles me. "BEST FRAND!" He yells as he turns me around for a hug.
    "RICHIE!" I yell and we hugged. Misha just stood there laughing.
    "You're actually here! Where's Jensen?" He asks looking at Misha.
   "I'm surprising him! Keep it a secret!" I said putting a finger over my lips and another on his. "Shhh..." I said.
    "Okay!" He said bouncing as he shrugged.
     "Wanna come with us?!" I said jumping up and down.
    I looked at Misha. "Misha! Can we keep him! Pleeeease!!!" I whined like a toddler finding a lost dog.
    Misha sighed. "I guess so." The three of us started busting out in laughter.
     We got to the panel and the people were there ready for us. They got us ready at the entrance.
   "Welcome Misha Collins!-" Misha grabbed the mic and I got into my 'ready to run' position.
     "AND (Y/N) (Y/L/N)- ACKLES!!!!" I ran out and hugged Jensen from behind and sat my head on his head. Jared and both Mark's stared at me.
    "(Y/N)?!" Jensen stood up and picked me up and kissed me. The crowd went crazy and Jared was whistling. When I finally got a chair, I hit Jared in the back of the head. Mark (Shepard, I think that's how it's spelled) looked at me and said "Welcome (Y/N) (Y/L/N)-Ackles!" The crowd went crazy and whistled. "Let's take some questions for her!"
   I spent the 2-hour panel answering questions, telling stories and just hanging out with the cast.
     Jensen, Jared, Misha, Richard and I were roaming the convention and I found a t-shirt of (favorite superhero) and Jensen bought it for me.
   We ran into some fans and we took pictures and stuff, signed things, etc.
    (Time skip to the motel cuz I can)
  Jensen and I were cuddling on one bed and Jared and Gen were on the other. (Shared room)
     "Wait what?!" Gen said as the TV show we were watching did something unexpected.
    Jared explained what happened and I just laughed. They were adorable as ever.
     "I'm glad you came..." Jensen said to me as he ran his fingers through my (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair. "Really..."
     "I thought it'd be nice because I could surprise you in two ways..."
     "What do you mean?" He said. I got up and went to my wallet. I pulled out a  picture and handed it to Jensen. "Is this what I think it is?" This caught Jared and Gen's attention.
      "Yep..."
      "So you're..."
     "I'm pregnant!" I said. Jared and Gen cheered and Jensen just kissed me.
      "Oh my gosh..." He said under his breath. "You know how much I love you?"
     I nodded. "A lot."
    (The next day!)
   I woke up and got ready for the next day of the convention...Jensen and I talked last night. We're gonna tell everyone about the news.
     I got in a Bon Jovi cut off tank and some black shorts. I threw on my converse again and put my hair in a ponytail.
     I came out of the bathroom and went outside. Everyone was in the hall gathered along the wall. Jensen was leaning on the opposite wall of everyone else.
    He nodded and I went over to him.
  The cast looked at us..
    "Ready..? Guys we have news!" Jensen smiled a huge smile.
    "We're pregnant!" I said smiling and hugging Jensen. I was so happy where I was. The cast cheered and whistled... I just kept hugging Jensen and started tearing up.
  I was just so happy.