Dean Winchester Imagine: Wayward Son

A/N: This is another yet again suggestion by Liz! She's awesome and if you have the SPN amino, check her out!
----------------------------------------------
(Your P.O.V.)
  "Please...don't leave me" I said holding the heavy head of my dying boyfriend.
    "(Y/N)" he choked, "It's okay...I'm done here"
    I cried even more, but started to sing his favorite song in a slower manor.
   "Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry...no...more." By the end of the chorus, he was gone. I started to cry harder and I lightly kissed his forehead and I laid there hovering his body laying my crying face onto his.
  I heard rustling and I angrily yelled out in agony. I had just killed a nest of vamps that killed my boyfriend, and now something else is coming after me.
(Dean's P.O.V.)
  I was walking down the path that led back to the place where I parked my Impala. I twirled my machete a couple times, then I heard this sweet singing.
   It was a female, I could tell. She was sing "Carry On My Wayward Son" and she had slowed it down. It was purely beautiful.
   I followed the voice and saw a girl around my age laying over the body of I'm guessing her boyfriend. She finished singing and kissed his forehead.
     She kept crying and then I stepped on a twig and she cried out. I stood up and said "Miss?"
    She poked her head up and her face was pale and her eyes were red.
    "Who are you?! What do you want?!" She half-yelled.
     "I'm Dean Winchester and I heard you singing. I-uh saw you crying and wanted to know if you needed a ride." She got up and wiped down her leggings.
     "I've had quite a night, and I can tell you have too. How about I fix myself up and then we go get a drink." She looked at me with the blankets expression.
     "Sounds pretty good to me." I said. She started walking towards me and I walked to my car. I only saw my car so I take it she didn't have one.
     "I crashed my car a couple miles back. Can I carpool with you?" I nodded and climbed in the drivers seat.
    She started to fix her hair and wipe her face. She had make-up running down her face and she wiped that off easily too.
     "I never asked...what's your name?"
    "Me? Oh, I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." She said simply. That name was familiar but I couldn't put a memory to it.
     "And I take it you're a hunter?" She just out-right said.
    "Yeah...you?"
    "Yep. Hunting a vamps nest when my boyfriend got killed by one.
      "Wow. Sorry about that." I said.
      "Nah...you don't have to be." She took a deep breath in. "It was just our 1 year yesterday.".
     "You keep digging the knife deeper don't ya. I feel for ya. I just lost the love of my life to a demon. I mean, mines still alive but she doesn't remember me."
      She laughed, "I guess we're in the same boat."
   We pulled up to the bar and we both got out.
    That night we talked and talked. I ended up taking her back to the bunker so she wouldn't have to drive all the way back to her house.
    Her and Sam got along pretty well. They already started to act like siblings.
    Cas apparently knew her, because he had watched over her during her childhood.
    Everything was going well...
(3 years later)
(Dean's P.O.V)
   I woke up to the sounds of a baby crying and (Y/N) was gone.
    I got up and headed to Brixton's room.
    I saw (Y/N) in there holding him, talking to him to call him down...and then she did the most amazing thing.
    "Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary to head to rest," she laid Brixton back in his crib as she said that line, "Don't you cry...no...more.". She looked up towards me.
   "You wanna know something?" I said as she leaned against me.
    "What is that?"
     "I will never get tired of that..."