It's Happening

~~~Time skip~~~

No One's p.o.v

Today was the day. The day that both parents were waiting for. Neither of them were aloud to see each other since days before but all would be worth it once the final words were said.

Seungkwan was in a back room of the reception hall with the rest of his brothers while he worked on his mothers hair.

Once the pregnant males hair was finished he worked on putting oh his white attire. His stomach was doing flips, also the baby was kicking.

With the older male he couldn't hide his smile as his sons kept encouraging him on how to stand or how to dance or even to smile as he simply was trying to button his shirt.

He can honestly say he feels he been waiting for this moment since the day Jeonghan had met his boys. Yes their meeting wasn't the best but they had gotten along now, everyone felt excepted with each other.

Though the two of the oldest males were at their happiest they could be in anticipation, the oldest children were shaking in nerves.

'How would this song go?'

'What If we mess up?'

'Should we practice again?'

'Do I know all my English words?'

~~~~flashback~~~~

"Hyung come on we have to practice the song" Jisoo held his guitar motioning for Dokyeom to follow him outside to the patio.

"I'm coming give me a sec" he let the younger exit outside first noticing his appearance of a simple white hoodie, light pants, and some white sneakers.

Comparing to his mostly dark attire of a black t-shirt, black pants, and black high tops you'd think they were polar opposites.

Once outside DK heard the sweet lovely English melody followed by English words. DK didn't know the meaning yet that didn't matter he knew who ever was singing the song had to have full love in what they were singing.

Knowing he would have to disturb he coughed, poking his head around the side looking to the half boy.

"Oh hey, sorry I started singing the song a little early." Jisoo hid his blush under the lyrics he had to type in Korean to English.

"It's okay. But for the record you sounded really amazing." DK sat across from the younger slightly pulling the chair closer to the guitar male.

"So I was thinking you could have the lead singing part while I sang the back up parts..."

~~flashbacks fades~~

The wedding was starting. Seungcheoul stood at the alter with all his sons on the left side of the room in the front row with company and friends filling the rest of the left side.

To the right Jeonghan's boys with Jeonghan's family and friends filling the rest of the right side.

Behind the door stood Jeonghan with his father. As the music was heard the people in the crowd stood turning to the double doors as they slowly opened reveling Jeonghan and his father in their tuxedos.

Jeonghan breath hitched looking not at the guest around him but at the man that was the father of his 6th child.

The two adults held their contact as they both had tears in their eyes continuing to draw nearer. Once face to face Jeonghan turned to his father as he kissed him on the forehead before shaking Seungcheoul's hand and returning to his seat next to his wife.