Will you be zelda to my link

Wes's PoV
Hearing her break down in front of me broke me yes I am a little bit upset she didn't come to me first but I get she wanted to get rid of the feelings for lasercorn I took her in my arms rocked her back and forth and said "Hun I love you too I have since joven first brought you to work with him and I moved in with you guys it started getting stronger hey listen Nikita what I am trying to say and failing badly at is Nikita will you please be zelda to my link and be my princess forever"
"Forever is along time but I will be honoured my hopeless romantic man"
We went home together joven happy that his little sister found happiness even if it is with his room mate me and Nikita both looked at each other and nodded Nikita piped up
"Josh my darling brother tomorrow you are our breakfast bitch we will do the shopping but you are our breakfast bitch"
"Fine but only make sure wes gets things that are essential"
"My little link can have what ever he wants"
"Yay I love my girlfriend" I yelled
In the end I was happy that Nikita was happy I had my zelda we had the breakfast bitch what more could my crazy dysfunctional family ask for and Y/N got with lasercorn so I guess It worked out for the best so you see the family that play ,bitch and argue together stay together.