Dilemma and betrayal

Still your PoV
"Dilemma enlighten me on this dilemma and I will see what I can do"
"I like someone actually 2 people and I can't decide which one to ask out and which one to let down"
"Ok peaking my interests continue" I said
*subcontious* "okay love get to the bloody point"
"Problem is I like Wes I also like David"
"When she said she liked David I could feel jealousy bubbling in me"
"Well who do you want to be with"
*subcontious* "don't you dare pick lasercorn you bitch"
"I want to let down lasercorn"
"Jackpot"
"What"
"Damn you brain to mouth filter didn't kick in"
"Wait you like lasercorn you want me to turn down lasercorn so you can ask him out yourself
Not even let your friend ask and get shut down by him no you rather she reject him and go for it yourself  but  you know what maybe I will try asking lasercorn out"
"Bitch you got me yes I like lasercorn don't ask him out yes I do want a shoot with him I know I'm meant to be your friend and say go with what you think I want lasercorn"

*time skip*
Nikita's PoV
Sod this I am asking lasercorn out okay yes I like Wes I may have feelings for Wes but can you blame me playing hard to get oh speaking of lasercorn
"David hey"
"Oh hey Nikita what's up"
"The sky no I just wanted to say something and I am most likely going to sound like some mad person but I like you  David"

Lasercorn PoV
Nikita likes me I mean she is a pretty girl but I love Y/N I just have to let her down gently
"I'm sorry Nikita your more like a sister to me I don't see us working out" then I just walked away leaving Nikita standing there wow things are going to be awkward between us now especially in game bang today.