Confession

Nikita's PoV
Joshua came over to me after we finished filming game bang and asked "sis what is with you and David the tension was so thick I felt like I was suffocating"
"I'm I fool is what happen josh I told him how I felt but I failed to mention to him I may also have said feeling for someone else and I couldn't make up my mind who my feelings were stronger for I told Y/N we had a fall out that's why she isn't here today she has feeling for David as well"
"Oh sis and whose the other person"
"It's Wesley I have feelings for Wesley"
"Wait wes that lives with us"
"How many Wesley johnson's edit for Smosh games yes our wes".

Narrative

The whole time Nikita was telling her brother what a fool she was wes was listening and he felt bad that she had told lasercorn her feelings and he shut her down he marched up to lasercorn and said "happy are you you just lowered a girls self esteem she thinks she a fool she thinks she not worthy of anyones love her"
"Wes what are you talking about god sometimes you make no sense"
"Oh I make no sense tell me lasercorn where was the sense in shutting Nikita down after she told you her feelings where is the sense that she is now out there with joven telling him how worthless she is".
"Wes I swear I never meant to hurt her I told her I saw her more as a sister besides I should of been open and Said I have feelings for someone else and before you ask who it's Y/N"
"You know what lasercorn yeah you should have but I am not going to let the girl I love put herself down"