Before work

Your PoV
*Beep beep beep beep*
God why do I even set that blasted  alarm clock you say as you go back under the covers after making sure to chuck the alarm at the wall hence silencing it for good but to your dismay you were not under the covers for long  nope your big sister Mari made sure of that by  walking in saying  "Y/N wake up time to go to the Smosh office we are filming today"
"Get me coffee first then we talk work plus I need to pick up Nikita and Joven today but not until I've had coffee I am not repeat I am not damn well moving anywhere until I've had my coffee"
"Coffee addict" Mari mumbles leaving your room you happen to hear her
"Bite me" you say back
"I'll pass" she replied

*Time skip*
You've had your coffee you are now on your way to pick up joven and his sister Mari said "why isn't joven driving today"? "Oh Nikita said something about his car failed it M.O.T plus parts needed to be replace I don't know mar I switched off.
"Okay okay go and fetch them and don't stand there gossiping about shoes at least wait till you're in the car to start gossiping.
You just rolled your eyes texted Nikita you were out side and went back to the car
You then had this thought of why did I agree to the ovenshire siblings riding with you now you get the horrible jokes and even worse the puns.