Poison Pills

" you can't sleep, sex is always on the mind, your heartless, and living on the edge this is a  result of one little pill took by to many "

Song for this chapter:

Marie pov:

"Bitch" I laugh at what rose texts back. I walk into Jason's house as I hear two guys in the kitchen. As I walk in two guys sat on the couch in the living room as Jason was with another guy in the kitchen. I walk in the kitchen to see a bunch of pill bottles and Jason handing cash to a guy I act like I don't see anything. "Aye babe" I walk over to Jason  kissing his cheek. "Well hi" the other guy said. Jason lead them to the door and they left "aye babe I forgot something outside in my car" I ran to catch up with the three men "Aye"! I yelled the men looked backed and smirked. I walked over to them "how much"? I lift my eyebrow grabbing my wallet. "Your serious"? They laugh. "I'm serious I've been through it all now how much"? I asked. "When did you start" one of them asked. "A year ago now I asked how much"? "For free" I smiled grabbing my hand a putting 10 little pills. I smile "thank you" I walked away as I did I heard one of them say "this life style is dangerous babygirl remember that"! I walked in the house "what took you so long"?  Jason asked I lift my hand up "I couldn't find my charger" I laugh.

* a week later *

"Where the hell is Marie"? Scooter asked as I walked through the door. "I'm here fuck y'all got water" I said sniffing. Justin sat there looking confused. Oh yea scooter wanted a song on my album ft Jay prefect right. I set my bag down and walk to the bathroom.

Justin pov:

Marie walked off to the bathroom when her bag fell and I saw pills in her bag. As I did two guys came through the door. "Where Marie"? They asked. "In the bathroom" I said as they handed me a note and left while Marie walked out of the bathroom. "This is for you" I said.

Marie pov:

I read the message

To: Marie
From: Pill Boy ;)))

Since my boss wants 2k by next week for those pills babygirl I'm gunna need it or your gunna pay the price. Remember this life style is dangerous.

Justin looked at me "what was the about they looked like a drug dealers" he laughs I laugh with him nervously "yea" I replied. "So what was on the note" ? He asked. "None of your fucking business" I said "well shit" he laughed. "Jay just shut the fuck you and my sister were just a mistake bye dumbass" I yelled and scooter came in "what the hell happened" ? I slammed the door. I texted Jason to see if he was home and he wasn't so I went there to grab my stuff. "Let's see how this life style really is" I smirked. I grabbed my stuff not evening care for to leave a note for Jason since the press will say it all. I decide since I didn't want them looking for me I would fake a death. It's pretty stupid idea but mostly it's smart.

* 2 hours later *

" singer - song writer Marie Oretgea found dead at friend house Jason McCann reasons to believe this was a suicide. Next door neighbor Dalours Whitely notice something strange and immediately called the police. Police are checking out the crime scene "

To be continued.

Marie faked her own death ?!

Vote? Comment?

Marie . xx