I Ain't Sorry

Song for this chapter:
I Ain't Sorry by Beyonce
Y'all now it's Queen B's Birthday right? 🐝🎉🎊

Alright in this chapter we're skipping to where Marie went over to Jason's house and told him about the kiss

Alright in this chapter we're skipping to where Marie went over to Jason's house and told him about the kiss. In the middle of her going off Jason kissed her one thing leads to the next and well the had sex. While they were making out Rose called knowing how her sister got when she was mad. Marie somewhat answered but Rose got what she least expected, hearing Marie moaning Jason's name and everything went crashing down. That leads us to this part.

Rose POV:
After listening for a couple more seconds, I hung my phone. See I was calling Marie to apologize and clear up everything but only to find out that she did what I never thought she would have done and had sex with Jason. I was currently in the bathroom thinking, Justin brought me to some one of his hide-outs which by the way is beautiful. Anyway I was trying to make my next move, now normally people would want revenge but I'm bigger than that so I decided to just watch a movie with Justin. I'm pissed but fuck it.

I walked out the bathroom to seeing Justin fangirling over Beyonce. I can't with this dude, I started laughing which got his attention. The looks on his face was priceless, I couldn't stop laughing. Justin rolled his eyes and said "That wasn't funny" before sitting down. "Which movie are we watching?" I asked grabbing the pop corn and looking at him.

"Finding Dory" he said with a straight face. I blinked a couple times "Really Bieber?" I asked as he just nodded and smiled sheepishly. I chucked while sitting next to him as he put his arm around my waist. Normally I would push him away but Marie fucked Jason so this is nothing. Right? I smirked internally.

As the movie started I started thinking, should I tell Justin about Marie and my now ex or don't. Honestly I would just be single and have her and Justin date like nothing but that also wouldn't be fair to Justin. I heard Justin chuckled at something in the movie which I wasn't paying attention to. My eyes started getting heavy and the next thing I knew I feel in a slumber with many thoughts on my mind.

Skip to morning:
Justin's POV:
I woke up to see Rose sleeping in my arms, it feels so right yet so wrong. She looks so peaceful. What really bothered me was the fact that she thinks I know nothing about what happened between Jason and Marie. I heard it, I always knew those two had feelings for each other since the date night. Where does Marie and I stand? I don't know. I got up, and went to take a shower as I left Rose sleeping.

Rose's POV:
I got up to seeing no Justin besides me which left me confuse until I heard the shower running. As I was thinking my phone went off, I grabbed it seeing I had many miss calls from Jason and....Marie. Why? I don't know because I honestly don't want to talk to any of them. I put down my phone, normally I would check my social media's but why should I, if all I get is hate? Yea I have my fans that I love but still all that negative energy is just not needed in my life.

I walked to what I'm assuming is the kitchen and made some breakfast for Justin and I. This place is so beautiful, what really makes me love it..is because there is no papz and it's in nature so. I posted a picture on instagram and caption it
"Won't forget when you needed me." (I'm so damn shady) 😂😂

The comments left was priceless, when will people start realizing I don't care? Other than hate, I got many comments about shade being thrown

The comments left was priceless, when will people start realizing I don't care? Other than hate, I got many comments about shade being thrown. I laughed "what's so funny?" Justin asked me while smiling and sitting down while starting to eating.

I looked up at him and smiled "Nothing" I said as I mirrored his actions and starting eating as well. "You know..." Justin started "I know" he said still chewing in his food. "Know what?" I asked confused. "Sex" was all he said as I almost choked on my bacon. He heard, I should've not had my phone on speaker. "Were you going to tell me?" He asked looking at me. "Yes" I replied looking down at my food. "You didn't act as if you knew when I came out" I said now looking at him, he chuckled "I'm can hide my feelings well" he said. "What now?" I asked, as he started thinking "We act as if we know nothing" he said as I nodded.

As I was about to answer I got a text from.....Marie. I smirked as Justin looked at me weirdly while taking a sip of his orange juice.

Messages:
Marie: I ain't sorry.
Rose: Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks.
End of Messages

I put down my phone and folded my arms as u looked at Justin "I ain't sorry" I smirked as he looked at me somewhat scared.

Well! Thats how you do a comeback.
Drama over drama over drama. Rose is reckless. Guess that's how it get's when you've had enough.

Vote? Comment?

Love ya,
Rose 🌹