Morning After

Song for this chapter.

Marie pov -
I woke up with a massive headache knowing that I did a lot of drinking last night. While I was thinking my thoughts were cut off as I felt to big hands wrapped around my waist. I turned my head to be met with the most adorable face sleeping. I smile as I admired the masterpiece I slowly remove the big hands off of me and place them carefully on the pillow as I'm about to walk away I place a small but meaningful kiss on his forehead. I walk down stairs only wearing a big tee and my hair up in a messy bun. "Justin must have put this on me" I thought while walking down to the kitchen. As I make my self some coffee I decided to go on my Instagram app checking everything. I remember how peaceful and adorable Justin was looking like when he was sleeping so I headed back up stairs and quickly took a picture " too cute " I laugh while staring at it.

I headed back down stairs

I headed back down stairs. While waiting on Justin to get up I decided to call my sister rose outside on the backyard patio.

* call conversation *

R: hello ?

M: hey beautiful! Whatcha doing this fine morning ?

R: grabbing some Starbucks before I head to hails you wait no I wanted to ask you sooooooo what happened last night you kids do anything ?

M: I feel a smirk coming onto you're face and the only thing I remember was watching the notebook, Justin helping me get into some pajamas, and then cuddling and passing out.

R: aww y'all are too cute yelp, I gotta go text you later say hi to Justin for me!

M: I will say hi to hails for me bye love you!

* end of conversation *

"Hey babygirl" I hear Justin's say. "Good morning Babe you hungry"? I ask "yea" Justin walked into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat"? I walk towards to the refrigerator. "Ummm how about you" Justin whispers in my ear grabbing my shirt. I turn around I smile looking at his face I lean in to kiss him but I quickly let go smiling "maybe later" I wink while walking away to go up stairs "TEASE YOURE ON"! He yelled I laughed "GAME ON BABY"!

Vote?comment?

Follow us on our Social Media in Bio .

M. 💗