Wrong One

Song for this chapter.

ZADDDDDYYYYY GOT ME FUCKED UP !

Marie pov:

Today I was going over to Jason's to discuss more about this trip I notice Jason and I have been hanging out a lot it's a good thing because him and rose are really in love. But first I was over at roses house since my house because mine is getting worked on I'm adding some new improvements. "Aye babe" I walked down stairs to get some coffee as I notice rose left "Well shit". I went up to the guest room
where I am staying and I decide to do my full face contouring since I haven't slayed it in a while. I was done with it in about an hour it takes me a long ass time. I got dressed and headed out the door.

Justin's pov:

Justin's pov:

Today I was hanging out with Rose since Marie was busy I still wonder if there something going on between her and Jason my thoughts were cut off as rose walked in. "Aye" I smiled. "Aye" she sat down on the couch. "What's up" I asked grabbing a beer. "Nothing much just thinking" I looked at her. "Thinking ..... About what"? I asked. "Food I'm fucking hungry lets go" I laugh. "K"

( FAV OUTFIT RIGHT NOW 😭 )

I notice I was wearing the jacket me and Marie got on tour matching army green camo jackets. I shook out my thoughts and drove off. "Music"? I lifted my eyebrow. "HELL THE FUCK YEA"! I laughed I turned on me and roses fav song ' for free by Drake and dj Khaled we started dancing . She's so fucking beautiful I thought while licking my lips. The fuck Justin she's your girlfriend sister ugh! I clenched my fist on the steering wheel.

Marie pov:

"Jason" I asked while walking in. "In here" I  heard Jason and walked into the living room where Jason was looking through the refrigeration in just a towel. I bit my lip looking at his bare chest. "Aye sorry I just got out of the shower you hungry"? He laughed i think he saw me bite my lip idk tho.

When Jason got dressed I decide to order pizza and turn on the music

When Jason got dressed I decide to order pizza and turn on the music. While bitting my inner cheek I found the prefect song ' that's on you by kid ink ' I started to dance. "BITCH ASS GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE"! I yelled while laughing. "I WILL HOE"! The pizza came as soon as Jason came down."finally I'm hungry" as Jason walked passed me he grabbed my ass. I looked at Jason as his face looked complete blank and just admiring the pizza in his face not caring what he just did.

Justin pov:

I've been having these feeling for a while and today it's worse. "Aye babe" she asked "oh shit sorry I forgot you weren't Jason Jay can we get ice cream" she smiled brightly. My heart hurt when she said babe and then correct her self. "Yea sure" I smiled. We were sitting in the car when I decide to quickly kiss Rose. Her face lit up when our lips connect it felt so good but so bad at the same time I didn't even think what was gunna be effect by this i just wanted to enjoy.

Jason pov:

Marie's so fucking hot all I'm thinking about is the things I could do to that body. "Aye wanna watch a movie"? She asked. "Yea what one"? She shrugged. "Umm how about mean girls"? She laughed "the fuck yea"! She bent down to turn on the Netflix button. All I wanted to do was stare at the prefect shaped ass. My eyes lost it when she got up she sat down next to me while about an hour has passed she passed out and I'm just scrolling through Instagram finally I passed out.

* next day *

Marie pov:

I woke up on Jason's couch rubbing my eyes Jason was passed so I decide to go home. I grabbed my stuff and left a note for Jason. I opened the door and quickly ran to my car since their was at least 5 paps. As I was driving I was looking at a bunch of public websites saying things like:

- "Justin Bieber current girlfriend fucking his cousin"?!

- "Jason McCann and Marie Oretgea fucking on the low"?!

As I was looking on the website article something catches my eyes.

Paps of celebs:

JUSTIN BIEBER KISSES ROSE ORETGEA CURRENT GIRLFRIEND SISTER?!

A bunch of fans have been seeing Bieber having a crush on rose do you think things got heated ? Yelp officially his lips can't keep them to himself what do you guys think comment and vote team Rustin or Jaire ?

"Bieber you are so dead" I said out loud with every single bit of the meaning.

Jason McCann falling for Marie ?! Justin and Rose kissed?! 😱

Vote? Comment

M . xxx 💋