Meeting McCann

Song for this chapter:
Boyfriend by JB

Rose's POV:
So right now I'm pretty anxious. Why? Well let's just say I've been secretly dating none other than the sexy monster himself "Jason McCann". Now I know it may seem weird but he's actually a really sweet person (to me) although sometimes he's very possessive but it's okay, because I know that it's just to protect me in the end.

We've been dating for the past 6 months and somehow I've managed to keep it a secret. The sad part is that it's getting to me now because I'm tired of keeping it from the important people in my life. So I decided to plan a little "date night". I've been sitting here for the past 20 minutes as I continued to think my phone rang. I picked it up to see that it was my baby.

Call Convo:

R - Hey, baby. What's up? "I said smiling like a goof ball"

J - Just checking up on my queen, how are you?

R - Um...well...Jasey..c-can I ask you something? "I said nervously"

J - What's wrong baby? "He said worriedly"

R - W-well...I was wondering if maybe, just maybe I could plan a date night with my sister and her boyfriend. I'm honestly tired of keeping this a secret from them...

J - Whatever you want, and you want them to meet me? "He said as I could see the smile on his face"

R - Of course I do, you're my heart. Also I got to go but I'll text you the details. Love you baby boy.

J - Alright. Love you baby.

End of Convo

After doing that, I decided to go down to the studio and make some new beats. For awhile I've been feeling different and in this song I decided to show case that. It's called "UNBROKEN" and it's probably one of the most emotional songs I've written.

For me the studio is like my second home because it's where I Can be me and not have to worry about being judged. Anyway after doing that I messaged Marie about the date night and she was more than happy. Really hard part is, she ahs no idea it's Jason.

Skip to the date:

As Jason parked his car, I looked around only to see Justin's car already parked up front. "Sure you wanna do this?" Jason asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sure as I'll ever be" I replied still looking out the window, truth was I am nervous as hell but this has to happen. Jason gently held my face as he turned me towards him "I love you" he said before sweetly pecking my lips.

We walked hand in hand to the VIP area, that was more private. A short French man opened the door taking us to our seats. To say I was nervous was an understatement. As we sat that, everything went silent...when I say everything I literally meant everything. After a few more seconds of awkward silence a loud but happy voice cause me to look up.

Jason and Justin practically jumped on each other "Where the fuck have you been?' Justin asked over excitedly I may add while bro hugging Jason. "Just moved from Canada couple months ago, I lost..." I cut him off "Wait you two know each other?..." I ask confused as ever. "Babe, where cousins" Jason smiled looking at me. "Babe?" Marie asked looking at me, I shyly smiled looking down "Yea, I'm his babe" I said.

"SINCE WHEN?!" She asked happily yet confused. "About 5-6 months" Jason replied as I still looked down. "You've had a boyfriend for almost 6 months and haven't told me? How'd you even keep it a secret that long? You couldn't even look mom in the face without crying after breaking her vase " Marie said, I quickly lifted up my head and looked at her with "really face". This hoe actually said that in front of my boyfriend. "Shut up!" I said as Jason and Justin softly chuckled taking their correct seats next to us.

After awhile of introducing and getting to know more about Justin and Jason's relationship, turns out they're cousins and that's not surprising at all because they look alike.

Anyways that turned out better than I expected, we quickly got into our car before papz could see us. "Happy, now? Jason asked smiling at me. "Very, and why didn't you tell me you had a cousin" I asked raising my eyebrows while looking at him. "You never asked" He said smirking. "You could have.." I was cut off my Jason connecting his lips to mine, kissing me passionately as I let out a small moaned due to his hands going up my thigh causing him to smirk into the kiss. "You talk to much" he said as I could still feel his lips against mine.

There you go and yes Jason McCann is back. :)

Vote! Comment! Follow us?

Love you (R) <3