Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back

Start from the beginning

I then lifted Mrs. Pines up in the air, "Ah! Gideon! Help me!"

"Mabel! What are you doing?! Put her down right now!" Gideon snapped at me.

"But sugar plumb!" I started.

"Now Mabel! I don't want to leave! My mom is here, my dad is paying attention to me, and I'm happy here."

"What about that hippie cousin of yours huh? Sweetie, she isn't here. She is out being drain. Didn't you want her back?"

Gideon pauses for the moment. I continued, "Do you want to stay here and let Pacifica die? Be my guess. I can fix up my brother by myself. I guess I can just leave..."

"Wait!" Gideon stopped me. Then Gideon bite down on his lower lip. It was very cute. 

"Gideon! Don't listen to her! Pacifica is coming! Just-" Mrs. Pines started. "Mother, stop. This is fake." Gideon started, some tears were swelling in his eyes, "I really love this time being with you. I really do. I love you mother but...Pacifica is dying in the real world,  that doesn't change that. That's real."

"Gideon!"

"Sorry Mom."

I smiled, "That's my-"

"Don't say it!" Gideon growled as he came over to my side, "Let's just get out of here and be done with this whole thing. I just want to stay away from you as much as possible."

"Then stay here!" Mrs. Pines started, "I can make her go away forever!"

"Pacifica is in danger. I'm sorry." Gideon replied as he grab my shoulder, "Let's go before I regret everything." I snickered at Mrs. Pines, "Bye bye stupid computer!" I then took us out with a bright light.

Gideon and I fell through darkness and landed on the hard floored again. I cried out in pain from my leg. I gripped it as it just felt It was getting worse, "Gideon..."

I heard Gideon groaning beside me.

"Gideon!"

"What?"

"I can't do this anymore. I'm too weak."

"We are not leaving Pacifica!"

"I can't do it. I got shot in my world. I'm losing too much blood and energy."

"Let me do it. I'll get Pacifica. Plus you might just destroy her more."

I scowled. 

Then I sigh, "Fine." I took off my head band and handed Gideon. Gideon took it from my hands, "It isn't so hard to use. Lift yourself to the runt and use the magic to get into her mind. Once you got Pacifica, just pull out. You will fall. Just hurry up, too."

Gideon nod, "Okay, What about letting it glow so I can see?"

"Just-"

Gideon had already figured it out and he was floating up in the air. Gideon raise his hand up to let the light of the stone shine. "Pacifica!" Gideon called out. I looked up and I could see where Gideon was going. There as Pacifica, attach to the machine. Gideon came over and attach to her. "I hope they hurry." I muttered as I looked down at my leg.

I was losing blood...and fast.

Gideon POV

There was the bright light and when it cleared up I realized I was in the forest. It doesn't seem like Gravity Falls' forest though. It was more green and cover with more plants. I looked around, "Pacifica? Pacifica! Where are you?!"

There was nothing.

"Paz! Come on! Answer me!"

"Gideon?"