Chapter 25: Car Chase

Start from the beginning

"You back stabbing son of a gut! You love that backstabbing hippie! You know how much I hated her and yet you still fall in love with her!" Mabel started to rant.

Dipper turns his back and gave an order to one of the stone men, "Shut her up will ya?"

Then that stone man came up to Mabel, "I'm so going to stab you right in the heart!" Mabel then kicked up at the incoming stone man and then kicks the one holding her. She was release in seconds. She then reach for the knife on the ground and threw it at Dipper.

Dipper turns around and catches the knife. Mabel then grabs the knife stuck in the car and stabs the stone man who had me. The stone man cried out and let me go. I then drop to the ground. Mabel was close enough to Dipper that she grabbed him, twist his hand with the knife, making him drop his knife, and placed her knife to his throat. "All of you better stay back or I will slice his throat!" Mabel snapped.

All of the stone men backed away a few steps.

Dipper slightly squirm in Mabel's grip, "You let me go right now you crazy witch!" Mabel presses the knife more on Dipper's skin, "Make one more sound and I will kill you twerp!"

Mabel then got to a car, "Gideon, open up the car right now, the back seat and get in the car."

I shakily opened the back door of the car Mabel was at. Then I jumped in the front. Mabel went to the back seat, where I opened the door for her and slams Dipper's head to the top of the car. Dipper went limp and Mabel just threw him in the back seat. She then threw the knife at the stone man with her amulet. Before the amulet drop to the ground, Mabel grabbed it and slides on the hood of the car and got into the driver side.

I got to admit, she got some skills.

Then she got the car started because the keys was hanging on the rear-view mirror. She then slams her foot on the gas and we were off. I tighten the seat belt that I was wearing, "Did you ever get your permit or something?" I asked.

"Dipper had some video games. What's the difference?"

"A huge difference!"

I then looked back and I could see that the stone men were after us, "What are we going to do about them?"

"The real question is what are we going to do with Dipper."

I looked back in the back seat. Dipper was sprawled on the back seat and unconscious, "I don't know. I say we make him walk the plank of this car and have those stone men get off our backs."

"We need Dipper. Sure he is on the enemy's side but Fiddleford did something to him. At first I thought he was just faking it...doing undercover or tricking Fiddleford but he doesn't remember anything."

"Then how would we get his memories back?"

"I don't know...I don't know."

Then the car shook with a stone man bumping into us, "Holy cow! They can run like a car! This isn't fair!" I muttered.

"You think that is our only problem!" Mabel snapped. I looked forward and I could that the weird colorful bubbles was in front of us...as a field of death. "You got to be kidding me!"

"Fiddleford and his demons sure don't make things easy." Mabel growled. Then she added more gas, "Hold on! We are going through!"

"Through! What?! Mabel!"

"it is the only way Gideon!"

I grip on the seat, "Oh no." Then we went through a bubble.

It was really...REALLY...weird. Both Mabel and I turned into birds. "We are going to die!" I chirp. "Calm yourself my love!" Mabel also chirps, "Almost done." Then we got out of the bubble. I cough up bird feathers, "Please tell me that we are done."