20: Bells Are Ringing, Birds Are Singing

A/N- Here we are, guys and girls! The last chapter of my story. Thank you all for sticking around. I know plenty of you have been waiting for a good ending, so I am here to try to give that to you. So sit back and enjoy the read! I love each and every one of you, and thank you eternally for your support!

-Rosalina

*Your POV*

Aren't brides supposed to be nervous on their wedding days? Because I'm not at all. Actually, I am super excited. Today is MY day. I walk down the aisle, I get given away by my father. I get to walk around in a flowing white dress, and get to have the first dance. I get to have a little flower girl look cute at my wedding. I get to step on the altar and finally wear a ring... You get the program.

"(Y/N), you have got to get your dress on. I want to see it already!" Marzia giggled. I obliged, taking my dress into a closet and putting it on. No one has seen it on me yet except for my sister and my mom- they helped me pick it out. It's almost a tube dress, but there is lace at the top, creating a neckline and sleeves. The lace sleeves comes to a point at my fingertips, and it's really detailed. The white body is decorated with small pearls and is tight fitting, giving way to a flowy, ball gown-esque dress with delicate flowers trailing the hem. The end of the dress just skirts the floor, and hides the ends of my very white heels from view. Molly did my hair, Marzia my makeup. Molly decided to give me a purple crown of flowers under my veil to offset the bridesmaid's lavender dresses. I turn slowly in the mirror, critiquing every part of my outfit.

If I do say so myself, I look gorgeous.

And my thoughts are confirmed as I step out of my closet and the dressing room goes silent. Molly gasps, and Keeva is the first to speak.

"(Y/N)... Oh my gosh. You look absolutely incredible!" I smile, curtsying. Rose smirked from a corner in the room, admiring the handiwork of our dress choice.

"Yeah, my sister's a knockout."

And laughter fills the dressing room.

*Jack's POV*

"I ain't even nervous, bro!" I said, causing Mark to erupt in laughter.

"You most definitely are." He said. "Your excitement is just blocking it out."

"Uh, not true! I know exactly that I am excited and not even scared." I retorted. Mark was about to retort when-

"Okay, men! Are you ready to rock this wedding?" Felix yells from somewhere in the room.

"Yeah, let's do this!" I said, smiling widely.

*Your POV*

"Are you ready, (Y/N)?" My dad asked me. I took a deep breath and smiled, turning my attention to him and away from the stained glass oak doors in front of me.

"I am."

Molly, Marzia, Rose, Keeva, Harmony, and (4 Friends) have already walked out and are standing at the sides of the altar. My father (or relative) offers me his arm, and I take it. As cliché as it can possibly get, organ music starts playing and I hear it clearly through the door. I push open one door, my dad pushes open the other... And I begin my walk up the runway.

*Jack's POV*

The oak doors at the back of the church swing open gently, revealing Mr. (Y/L/N) and his daughter, soon to be my wife. She looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress. She seemed to be gliding on air, smiling at me and looking poised and graceful. My fiancée is the most beautiful woman on the planet. All others seem to dull in comparison. Her father walks with her, seeming to almost glide with her, escorting her to the front. He helped her up the stairs, then returned to his seat next to (Y/N)'s mother. Then, she turned to face me, her features shining and her smile bright enough to rival stadium lights. Even under her veil, I could see her eyes sparkling, and she hid no emotions from me.