08: Pretty Faces and Hiding Places

*Your POV, Monday Morning*

I may not be the best at it, but I love to dance- swing, hip hop, ballet, jazz, anything- and I am not afraid to do so in front of others. So when I heard that music playing from downstairs, my first thought was to run down there and freestyle. I jumped out of bed, almost landing on something. It crinkled as I stepped- my present to Jack! I quickly pushed it back under my bed, along with all the other presents I had made for my friends. I got ready as quickly as possible, showering, brushing my teeth, washing my face, the works. After that, I ran to my closet, putting on a black hoodie, light blue jeans, and a white beanie, along with my lovely ace bandage. Still tapping my feet to the music, I hopped down the stairs to start breakfast for everyone. By the time I reached the kitchen, the song was picking up pace and it was impossible to stay still. My feet were tapping, and I couldn't help myself. I ran into the living room, threw my arms in the air out, and just danced. I heard someone come into the room, and I turned my head in their direction. Molly had a huge smile on her face, and she ran toward me. Ever since our little 'Project Olive Garden', we had become much closer.

"You know how to swing dance, Molly?" I said over the music. My mom insisted that swing dance, of all types, would be the one that I learned as a kid. Molly shook her head no, so I grabbed her hands and pulled her into the middle of the living room. Before long, we were dancing like pros, laughing as we turned in circles. As the song reached a loud high note, I turned Molly around and dipped her. She burst out laughing as I brought her up and we kept dancing, not caring how loud we were.

*Mark's POV*

Oh, I must have accidentally turned the stereo on, because this really fast dancing song was playing. I got ready, throwing on my red flannel, a black t-shirt, and dark blue jeans before heading downstairs. Laughter- girls' laughter- floats up the stairs. I pick up my pace and run down the stairs to find (Y/N) and Molly dancing in the center of the sitting room. A smile spread across my face as I watched them. (Y/N) noticed me and asked,

"Mark, you want to learn how to swing dance?" She yelled over the music.

"I don't really-" I began, but Molly was having none of it. She broke away from (Y/N), pushing me toward her and yelling,

"JUST GO!" I laughed as (Y/N) grabbed my hands and proceeded to teach me. Now, I can't dance, but within five minutes, she and Molly had me dancing. Dancing badly, but dancing nonetheless. We would switch out, laughing and out of breath. Eventually, Wade joined us, and we got him to dance, somehow. We were all dancing in a square, and we would switch partners every now and then. As the song went on, our friends joined us- Felix and Marzia came next. Bob came down, and he didn't dance, apparently, so he and I broke off to go make pancakes. Someone would come in and make me dance every few minutes, but Bob stayed in the kitchen to guard breakfast.

*Jack's POV*

I am getting ready, putting on a dark green shirt and jeans when I hear an explosion of music come from the stereo and laughter from downstairs. I also smell- Waffles? I quietly made my way downstairs and peeked into the living room to see a full-blown dance circle going on, with (Y/N) and Molly in the center, switching out every so often. Everyone was laughing, cheeks flushed, and having fun. I like to dance, but I am awful at it, so I stayed hidden behind the living room wall and hoped nobody would see me.