17: Ice Cream for Ice Skates

*Your POV*

After hanging out with Jack in Ireland for five whole days, my eyes still pop open with excitement for the upcoming day. I'll never get used to that feeling.

"(Y/N), we have 1 more day, let's make the best of it!" I heard Jack yelling from behind my guest room door. I was awake, as I had been checking my social media. I roll out of bed, yelling back,

"OKAY JACKY!" I put on black jeans and a white YouTuber shirt that I got from a fan awhile back, along with black high tops and a beanie. I ran out of my room and downstairs, where Jack had breakfast waiting for me. You know what he made?

Well, pancakes, of course. It's tradition by now.

"How did you sleep?" I asked before taking a bite of my delicious pancakes.

"I slept great, how about you?"

"Very well, thank you!" I snickered, thinking about the time I dreamed about Jack and woke up kissing my pillow.

"What's funny?" Jack asked me, a slight smile donning his face.

"Oh, nothing. Some things are too embarrassing to ever be spoken of." I laughed along with Jack, and we finished our pancakes and then went to go watch our favorite cartoon, (Y/F/Cartoon).

*Mini Time Skip*

"(Y/N)!" Jack yelled, jumping up from the couch. "We have got to go! We're gonna do a thing."

"And what might this thing be?" I asked, laughing at his vague answer.

"I can't tell you. But you'll love it, I promise. Let's go now!"

*Another Time Skip*

"Oh, my gosh, you didn't!" I yelled excitedly as Jack pulled into a parking space.

"I did." He said smugly. "I remember you saying one time that you love ice skating. So here we are, at an ice skating rink!"

"Thank God you told me to bring a jacket." I remarked as we got out of the car and headed inside to get skates.

"I've got the whole day planned, just you wait." Jack smiled at me as he laced up his skates, and we made our way onto the ice.

"Now," Jack said to me, "I'm sure I don't skate as well as you do, so take pity on me. This rink is huge, so we have-"

"Plenty of space for me to teach and you to learn." I finished up, excitedly twirling twice.

"You read my mind. Let's go!" Jack said, as he skated off. I watched him for a second, smiling with his green hair fluttering from under his beanie. I take off after him, easily catching up.

"You aren't bad at this!" I complimented.

"Yeah, I can only skate forward, though." He said, looking down slightly.

"Hey." I said, lifting his chin. "You will learn to skate all kinds of ways. Just stick with me, 'kay?" A smile reappeared on his face as he nodded and we stopped skating.

"Now, try this." I said to him before taking off down a straight. At the end of the lane, I turned twice, skated into an 8 shape, and flew back up the ice to Jack.

*Jack's POV*

"Now, try this." (Y/N) said before letting go of my hand and skating quickly down a straightaway. Her hair shot out behind her, flying behind her in the wind. She turned twice in a row, perfectly, then skated in an 8. She looked at me once, and I swear her (E/C) eyes twinkled at me. Her beautiful features came into focus once more as she skated back to me, then coasted to a stop right next to me.

"You made that look easy. Beautiful and easy." I commented, and her white smile made an appearance on her face.

"You'll make it look easy and handsome in a second. Just try, okay?" I nodded, taking a breath and skating down the same straight. At the end, I slowed down and turned three times, very slowly. I looked down the rink for (Y/N), and she was standing there, smiling, and waving to me. I waved back, completing my last bit of the 8 and making my way back over to my girlfriend. When I reached her, she threw her arms around me, burying her head in my jacket and saying,

"You did wonderful, Jack."

She warms my heart.

For the next two hours we proceeded to skate our time away. I learned how to skate faster, backward slowly, to turn multiple loops, how to bunny hop, and every partner skate move you can think of. When we skated over to the rink's exit, I was actually sad to leave. But my plans for later cheered me up...

*Time Skip, Your POV*

"AAAAH! ICE CREAM!" I yelled as we pulled up to (Any Ice Cream Store You Like). Jack laughed and said,

"I figured we'd have an ice themed day..." He trailed off, simply taking my hand and leading me into the store. A woman immediately took our order. I got (Your Favorite Flavor), and Jack got Black Cherry. We sat in a booth right by the window, and we just sat, ate, and talked.

"So (Y/N). Today is our last day together for some time... But we'll see each other soon, yes?" I sighed, and replied,

"Yes. We'll see each other soon, and hopefully you can come to my bubble of the world this time...?" I asked.

"Of course. Anything for you." Jack replied, smiling softly. He leaned over the table and kissed me. I kissed back (duh), smiling as he pulled away. Having finished our ice cream, he grabbed my hand, stood up, and said quietly,

"Let's go, okay?" I nodded and followed him back to the car. He drove for some time, and we quietly talked about our eventful last five days. I noticed that we had turned onto a dirt path, and we were driving into the woods.

"Where are we going?" I asked my boyfriend.

"You'll see... Now." He said. Right as he said 'now', he turned around a corner to a secluded area. There was a small pond in front of where he parked, and nestled in the trees, bathed in the waning sunlight, was a white wicker loveseat swing. Just big enough for two people.

"I thought I'd bring you somewhere pretty for our last night." He said, coming around the car to grab my hand. He pulled me over to the loveseat, him sitting down first and me sitting next to him. We swung in comfortable silence, watching the sun go down and the moon come up. I turned to look Jack in the face. His eyes seemed to glow, being bathed in the moonlight.

"(Y/N)..." He murmured, "You make the stars look dull in comparison to your bright eyes."

"Jack..." I replied, "You are my whole life. Your hugs make me forget about everything except you." Jack chuckled quietly, and leaned in to kiss me. This one lasted for a while, and the world seemed to go silent in respect for our moment.

I remember that night, we didn't feel like going home and shutting nature out. So thinking ahead, Jack brought a giant quilt, and we snuggled up in the loveseat swing and fell asleep, counting stars and talking.

A/N- This note's a question. Would you guys read a book of imagines if I wrote one? I have had some in the making for awhile and and want to share them with you guys. Let me know! ;D

-Rosalina