'Welcome to my Show everyone. I am your host Sher Musa. Great morning to all hard Woking man don't be at office , to kids to have fun of their life because childhood is best part of your life and to all beautiful women for making our houses Heaven.' Sher Musa said though Radio and she sat down while smiling. This was how he always welcome everyone. At the same moment her mum and Naila entered.

'Nora go and get ready, you will be late for your university.' Mrs Hamna said and Nora looked at her mum. Then she got up and walked towards her mum then hugged her.

'Well today we will discuss what is trust? You everyone is free to call me and let the world to hear your voice.' Sher Musa said and Nora smiled.

'Yes I will but after my phone call.' Nora said and they surprised looked at her

'You will call him?' Naila asked and nodded her head in yes excitedly then took out house phone and turned off the radio and called at his Radio. After few bells he picked up the call.

'Welcome to Sher Musa's show. May I ask your name.' Sher Musa asked

'Your fan.' Nora said

'Okay thanks but still your name?'Sher Musa said and she smiled

'Just your fan.' She said and he sighed

'Okay I shall I call you fan if you are not telling me your name.' Sher Musa asked

'No, called me your Fan.' Nora said

'Okay then My fan, What do you want to say about trust.' Sher Musa asked and she smiled over calling her 'My.'

'I think Trust is important for every relation but I think sometime it's only take us a second to trust someone and sometime it take us whole life time to trust someone. We sometime Unknowingly trust people we know nothing about and sometime we don't trust people with whom we have spend our half of life.' Nora said and he smiled

'Yes Off course I totally agree with you. So my fan Who do you trust most in the world.' He asked

'You.' Nora said

'But how you don't ever even meet me.' Sher Musa asked

'I just said We just trust some people without even knowing them' Nora said

'Okay.. Point accepted. Well my fan talk to you later.' Sher Musa said and cut off the phone while she was smiling.

'Okay Nora now go.' Mrs Hamna said and Nora looked at her mother then nodded her head in yes. Then she smiled and walked and put her phone on recording next to radio to record his show which she will listen in her way to university. Then she turned over and walked back to her room while Naila and Mrs Hamna shook their head on her then get into kitchen because that was nothing new to them.  she always record his show and listen to them again and again. Mrs Hamna was a single mother living with her two Daughter Nora 19 and Naila 18. Her husband died due to Heart attack in his early 30s he was really young but Hamna stayed strong and start doing a teaching job and bought up her daughter strongly. Now Nora was in Second year of University doing Medical and Naila in one year of university doing Journalism. Nora opened her room door and entered in restroom and start getting ready. After getting ready she came downstairs then into kitchen.

'I can't believe he talk to me today.' Nora said excitingly while sitting on table and Hamna put toast in front her while Nora smiled and start eating her food whereas Hamna walked out.

'Calm down Nora, you just talk to me once that too on his radio phone where many other people call him as well, he won't even will remember her. You should be happy if you talk to him on his personal phone.' Naila said randomly and Nora looked at her and smiled disappeared from her face.