Important (A/n)!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY MOTHER OF ALL LEMONS I GOT 26.4K READS!?!? Thank you all so much I am so happy right now thank you!!!!!!!

Now on a new note I have admit that I wasn't updating for some shitty reasons........

*looks down sad*

Yes I will say that I am one fucked up lazy author but that doesn't mean I am going to stop writing!

(Trust me I am not going to stop because I prefer to keep my through connected to my head thank you very much⊂((・⊥・))⊃)

I am quite busy, but I know saying that isn't much of a excuse than saying I'm dead.....(shit just spilled the lemons! see what I did there!?)

So yes I did have to wattle my happy ass up the stairs reach under my bed and grab this...... this THIS hidden device! I LOVE to see those happy comment saying that the like the story (the people that say that they love or like this story are my little moccolocco chocolate beans❤)

Me raving on and on with this author note may not be that interesting but this is they type of author note that I want you to read and get that I am so thankful for the readers that read, like, comment, and add my story to there reading list. It makes me feel like the story I wrote is accepted into the glorious hands of you! thank you!

Now onto the big explaining part (well I don't know if I should say big it all is up to you and your opinion=3) So I was reading over my story and I started to think :
'ARE MY READERS GETTING CONFUSED WITH ALL THESE POINT OF VEIWS JUMPING AROUND!?!?!?'
Well of corse when it comes to me I totally went into my hermit crab mode and I crawled under my bed for a whole day thinking over what the fuck my life was about and if I made all of you annoyed..... so yeah that was refreshing to get out of my system...... well I should have an update by tonight or before this week is over love you my Ching chan reader bye!