To bad

I awoke but not in my own room but JEFF'S!!!! I jerked away from him but fell off the bed and hitting the floor with my naked body now uncovered I then realized that I just had sex with a killer, I saw Jeff sitting at the edge of the bed staring at me. My cheeks flushed red but this wasn't a blush when you bump into your crush at school this was anger, I was so embarrassed! I ran out of his room with my cloths and sprinted to mine, I shut the door then locked it. I sat on my bed crying I herd footsteps coming down the hall and stopping at my room, I listened then I herd Jeff's voice "Hey stop crying and get dressed! Breakfast is on the table." He said I herd him walk away, a note sat on my night stand I picked it up.

Clothing choices:
Must ware outfit already piked out for you, if you refuse consequences will be decided.

I looked at the closet but there was nothing i stood there refusing to answer my own very embarrassing question...... I have to go down stairs and eat naked! NO! I refuse to do that, I put on my cloths I had on last night and the night before that. I walked down stairs and down a really confusing hallway but I finally found the dinning room. I walked over to a empty chair and tried to ignore the stairs and glances from the people sitting next to me, then Jeff walked in grabbed a plate with scrambled eggs and four sausages, he set the plate down right in front of me I looked at him with anger still in my eyes, "What?" he asked looking at me by now everyone was gone but Jeff and I. "What?! What do you mean by what!? You should know exactly why I am mad at you!" I said angrily Jeff just stared at me blankly trying to find out why I was so mad, "Umm... why are you mad at me?" he asked even more anger rushed through me "You seriously don't know why I am mad?!" I said standing up and by doing so my chair falls, I look at Jeff and storm out angrily I had it with killers!

Hey guys its me how are you liking it? I having so much fun wrigting this story! Have any suggestions tell me! Please don't report love y'all!