22.

Hey guys...
Guess who updated 🙌

Thanks for 4k reads...
Special thanks to:
@Tashamay4eva
@Itz_miz_safiat
@Katiekahtolah
@LapeOlushola
@amxkaaa
@breebreeking
@inyangsarah12
@adejadara01
@oluwatominsinloba
@ahdaeze
@uffordruth
@AnieteDeborah
@azasangelika
@yahowah
@Arikaarika8
@prazeeeyObata
@teedenis67
@agobekke
and all that have voted and I did not mention...

Not even

No copying

Song- Dollhouse - Melanie Martinez

Hunter's point of view

I can't have her think of me like that, I just can't...

"Hunter what are you doing here," she asked again.

"I came to see you, clearly you don't want to talk to me" I said. She had a blank expression on her face.

"I get it you are mad at me but I need you to know that whatever Scott said about me and Clarissa is not true." I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Then tell me about Clarissa." she folded her arms.

Flashback
"one beer please." a girl from behind calls, I turned to see the tiny voice, to my surprise a total package of hotness.

"would you stop staring at me?" she blushed. Time to unleash my flirting mode.

"would you stop being so hot?" I smirked. She takes a seat on the chair near me.

"awful pickup line, big boy." she teases. I sipped from the glass that I was currently drinking from.

"my pleasure candy." I winked at her. She gulps her drink, for a girl she one hell of a drinker."

"you drink like a girl." she smiles, showing off her dimples.
"Is that a new way of saying I am hot?" I joked.

"No, it is a way of telling you, you drink like a pussy." she smirked.  

"wanna bet." I smirked, she faces me with an evil expression on her face.

"you are so on, the first person to cave," she smirked.

"deal, sweetheart." I gave her a fake smile.

After an hour

"I win" I roared, she looked so drunk, as she tried to drink another glass of beer, I have to admit I am feeling a little dizzy myself, before I know it I felt a pair of soft lips on mine, after an intense make-out session, I pull back in awe.

"wanna get out of here?" I breathed out, she nodded.

End of flashback

"Jane I swear, I did not know Clarissa until Scott entered the room and yelled her name in surprise. That was when it occurred to me that was the Clarissa he was always talking about, when he saw us together, he got really mad and Clarissa followed him to sort things out. He crossed the road to get to his car, as she was about to cross to meet Scott, she was hit by a car and she rolled over and died instantly." I told her. It never occurred to me until now, Scott was right. It is my fault Clarissa is dead.

Hope you liked it?

What is your favorite chapter so far?

I would really like to know

Share

Comment

Read

Vote

I_am_ifeee