21.

Hey guys.....
Guess who updated again....
Thanks for 3.71k reads...

Song - sucker for pain -Lil Wayne, imagine dragons and others.

Jane's point of view
After series of talking and walking on the beach, I finally know how Clarissa is, I can't believe Hunter did that to his brother, that was so inhuman of him, we are finally here at home, Scott walked me to the door, Scott walked me to the door like a gentleman would... I could actually get used to this, I am so sure Freya and chase are peeping from the window... Nosey humans.

"I am sorry about the date, I can arrange one next Saturday." he smiled... Gosh that smile, his dimples are now out...If you guessed, you are right I have a soft spot with guys with dimples.
"sounds like a plan...by the way, I am extremely sorry about Clarissa." I gave him a sad smile.

"Thanks, I love hanging out with you, when I saw you with Hunter I thought I would not have a chance but I am glad I tried my luck, I like you, Jane."  

Scott smiled again... talk about weird, I felt a little bit guilty because I don't like Scott that way yet before I realized it, Scott was lips were on mine his lips are soft, he tastes like mint, I let him kiss me, the kiss is nice but it is not as hot like Hunter's, Hunter's lips are damn... Why am I thinking about hunter...

Bad Jane snap out of it, I noticed Scott's lips were no longer on mine, I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"I can get used to that." I joked.
"me too, but I would need more of that so that my memory wouldn't be foggy." he teases. I laugh.

"I would think about that," I told him, he smirks. He pecks me on my cheek before he heads to his Porsche, I waved him and he waved back.

Hunter's point of view
After a horrible dinner, I made my way to Jane's house, I have no idea why but I know Scott would have told her about Clarissa, but he would surely make me look bad and I can't take it if Jane looks at me like a monster everyone can but not Jane, I don't know why but I feel the need to explain myself to her.

Right now I am in her room waiting for I know I sound pathetic ... I heard the sound of Scott's car, I watched them through the window, after a while I saw Scott leaning in for a kiss, I felt like punching him, his lips met hers, what surprised was that she kissed him back, she never kissed me back, I clearly don't have a chance, she must really like him, may things are running through my brain right now, I really don't care what she thinks about me right now, all I want to do is to get out of here and think has I was about to leave, I heard the voice, that voice that drives me crazy, it is Jane.

"hunter, what are you doing here." she looks at me with disgust, she thinks I am a monster, I can with the way she is looking right now, I can't have her think of me like that, no I can't.

Awwwwwww 🌸

Get to know Clarissa in the next chapter.

Vote

Share

Comment

I_am_ifeee