VIII

Alex stood there surprised by who she sees in front of her. '' You know you are not my real uncle, right?'' She asked him, ''And by the way, Deucalion. Don't you know how to knock?''  since Alex was kid he was her fathers friend, so she called him uncle, but obviously he is not her uncle.

''I was in town, I'm going away but I wanted to say hi to you, Lexi.'' Alex cringed at that nickname, remembering her father and his sweet voice, remembering how he called her 'Lexi' she doesn't let anyone call her like that. Too much pain she gets by hearing that name. Zander died long time ago, but to Alex it was as yesterday. Seeing Deucalion brings her more memories of her father, so does her pack. But they are her family no matter what, she would do anything for them.

''Don't call me like that.'' She wispered, but she knew he heard her. ''I know, I know. You know you can always talk to me about that.'' Deucalion said, shoving his worry to the small yet strong girl. She nodded, as he kissed her in the forehead, " So what are you doing here?" He asked her.
" Escaping. "
"From what, you are an alpha. What are you scared of?" He sat next to her. "Losing myself"

🌕🌕🌕

Alex woke up all sweaty, her ears bleeding from the scream from her dreams. She stood up from bed and went to the mirror. She looked like she didn't sleep all night. She just brushed her teeth, took some clothes to wear and went straight to school. When she reached school she waved Kira. And of course she bumped into someone and well, she fell. On her butt.

'' O Gosh, I so sorry. Alex?! '' Liam said and gave Alex hand to stand up, she cursed under her breath and of course Liam heard. '' Are you okay?'' He asked, but he didn't see confused looks from Scott and Stiles who were next to their lockers.

'' My butt hurts.'' She said to him, which made Scott smile and Stiles be more confused because he can't hear. ''Yeah, It happends when you fall.'' Liam said, smiling to her and she fixed her hair.

''Yep, thanks for helping me stand up.'' She said to him, finally smiling a bit, as he nodded and got lost with other students. She started walking to her classroom as she saw Scott and Stiles and she reached them. ''Oh my god. You look terrible.'' Stiles said, ''Are you okay'' He asked being concerned for her.

''Gee, thanks... Yes, I'm fine, I just didn't sleep whole night.'' She said but Scott knew she lied, he gave her questionable look. She went to classroom as a teacher came in. He just babbled, Alex not caring about what he said. ''Miss Alexandria!'' He shouted, lots of students confused of who is Alex. She just looked up. ''What?'' She asked, angry voice.

''You may join Mr. Stilinski to detention today.'' He said, as Stiles and Alex locked their eyes together. Staring at one another. Alex was the first one to break it. ''That's not fair!'' She said, crossing her arms, as the teacher shrugged his shoulders and the class ended so she went to her locker taking books for the next class as Malia came to her.

''You probably know this but I'll say it anyway I don't like you.'' Malia said, Alexandria raised her eyebrows, slamming her locker, feeling gazes on her, including Stiles's. ''Well, get in line!'' She yelled at her. And she went to class.  Minutes went past, hours. Now everybody goes home, but Stiles and Alex have detention. She sat on her chair as Stiles came and sat next to her.

''Well, I have go to to principal. Don't you dare to move!'' Teacher said as he went out. ''So Stiles, tell me about yourself.'' Alex said to him, making conversation with him. ''Literally for a guy that speaks too much, like too much I don't know what to say. I mean, is this normal? Should I say that my life is crazy! Well, Hey I'm Stiles. My best friend is an alpha and all my friends are being chased from serial killers. Serial killers! It's their profession. I'm-''She stopped him from loosing breath.

''Don't know what to say?'' Alex asked laughing, and then he smiled at her showing his white pearls. ''So, you go come here a lot?'' Stiles asked, Alex figured out he doesn't really know how to talk with girls. ''Stiles, we're in school.'' She said, as he had embarrassed look, so Alex smiled slightly. And the teacher came back, giving them no more time to talk. Soon the detention was over too and Alex decided to go to Jordan at the police station. She went there and saw him with Lydia, he waved her and she came to him and hugged him. She didn't care if she didn't see him just one day. She loses everyone and she is not gonna loose her brother. He hugged her back smiling at her. Once they pulled off, she chatted with Lydia.

''So Alexandria, how was detention? With Stiles?'' Lydia asked, winking at Alex. Alex laughed at her and didn't answer to that. ''Who do you think the Benefactor is?'' Alex asked Lydia. Curiosity took over her.

''I don't know. But we will catch him.'' She answered, smiling to the blonde in front of her. As something clicked into Alex's head. ''I have to go.'' Alex said, ''I'll see you at school'' She said and quickly hugged Lydia and went out.

Alex heard howl, wolf howl. She ran to where it was heard from knowing who is calling. She went into the building seeing many people like Scott, Derek, Peter, Satomi and Brett...

''We need your help!'' Derek said.